Scrolling In Showcase - Jumpy Fanart
Hi There,

Not sure how to best describe this, but when in Flat or Flow - Showcase view, when I am scrolling through videos the fanart is quite jumpy. The default fanart (ie., something in /fanart/movies) shows up in between the fanart for the movies that I am scrolling between.

Ie., scroll between Wedding Crashers (with a nice big pic of my buddies Vince and Owen) and the Wrestler (Micky lacing up his boots) and in between is a big shot of Elektra from the random fanart directory. Its only for a split second, but I imagine it is part of why there is a split second lag while scrolling.

Anyone else experience this? I'm running on a Q6600 w/ 2 megs of ram so I didn't think that performance would be an issue. Running a svn that is about 3 weeks old, so if I should upgrade that I can.
haf that issue too, i installed the newest build some hours ago and i don't see that picture-in-between anymore...
Just installed a newer build, and ditto. It is still much slower than I would expect but no more picture between picture.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrolling In Showcase - Jumpy Fanart0