• 65(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
Paul we all must be respectful for all your work and efforts to port Aeon on Xbox... So, many thanks (merci beaucoup Big Grin)

For me, im still running Horizon IV (Hexed Mod) and Transparency 2.0 (thanks ronie Big Grin)...my opinion, simply the 2 better skin for Xbox actually

Thanks for all Wink
Oh, could you please upload the XBOX optimized XPR for horizon IV?? The download link in the release thread isn't working anymore...

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I realize this is my first post, and its unfortunately a question, but nonetheless I love this skin and would like to see it working nice. Currently Backdrops and my network stuff isnt working. (The network is probably on my end. The other problem is that it doesn't use my backdrops, PS they are in PNG format, thats probably the problem...)

There is about a million variables in this, so rather then give you my XBMC version, info, etc. I would just like to know the XBMC build and the Aeon Skin that is working for you.
donhonk Wrote:I realize this is my first post, and its unfortunately a question, but nonetheless I love this skin and would like to see it working nice. Currently Backdrops and my network stuff isnt working. (The network is probably on my end. The other problem is that it doesn't use my backdrops, PS they are in PNG format, thats probably the problem...)

There is about a million variables in this, so rather then give you my XBMC version, info, etc. I would just like to know the XBMC build and the Aeon Skin that is working for you.

you should update to a svn xbmc build
Cimi Wrote:you should update to a svn xbmc build

Tried it. I made a seperate topic, as not to pollute this thread with trouble shooting.

(The problem I'm having doesn't have to do with the skin anyway.)
Can this be used for computerss as well? I have an old desktop that I built to stream movies using xbmc/auriga. It's kinda slow.
Hi guys can someone please Linc me to download the best version of Aeon aruiga lite for the xbox.

Im very desperate guys please help.
Evilthoutz Wrote:Hi guys can someone please Linc me to download the best version of Aeon aruiga lite for the xbox.

Im very desperate guys please help.
All links in post 1 are still available for you to downloadSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Paul, have you had chance to come on over to xbmc4xbox yet?

I think your xbox skinning would be greatly appreciated there Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:Paul, have you had chance to come on over to xbmc4xbox yet?

I think your xbox skinning would be greatly appreciated there Wink

To be honest i have not been on your site, but then again all i need is right here, seeing as i replaced my xbox and old pc with a shiny new asrock ion330.
but for nostalgic reasons i may take a peek, if theres anything specific i can do to help i will as long as it does not involve coding or using linux then let me know.
Ah no worries Paul.

Must be nice to have a box you don't have to make 'lite' skins for Wink

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the xbox friendly work you've already done.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:Ah no worries Paul.

Must be nice to have a box you don't have to make 'lite' skins for Wink

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the xbox friendly work you've already done.

get yourself an asrock ion 330 i got mine for £240 which replaced both my pc and my xbox in one go, works great with aeon65...Smile
Tried this skin some years ago... possibly the exact same version as detailed in the OP, but lost it.

The links are dead now... can anyone advise where I could download these please?

regards.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6