• 2(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
potroveloz Wrote:I DON'T KNOW HOW DO THIS can someone tell me how to COMPRESS TEXTURES.XPR AND which files must be compressed and put them where?
If your running windows then click on xbmctex.exe in the media folder this will create the textures.xpr for you...... not sure how you do it on linux / mac
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
yep, i got exactly the same thing on XBOX, i cant add any sources because the window is behind everything else and its impossible to see anything - i do see it in the background, lol
Fix would be great.
jarod71 Wrote:Paul,
I have compressed the textures.xpr. the skin plays well with a few exceptions.
It froze my xbox a few times. when I go into the option to calibrate the screen, I dont see any arrows, box etc.

when I pause a film or go forward, backward, the progress bar is very thick, it overlaps the space it should be in. I will try to post screenshots later.

also, I would like to use this on a 480p tv and need to know how to bump up certain fonts. It is very hard to read due to small text. That would requre editing the area that the time and rss feed fits into I would imagine. I would like to change the font to one that is more readable.

also, this is cosmetic but I would imagine that the main scroller for games, movies, etc has the label's locked on a fixed position, but the space in between each label is not even. Would it be possible to get even space between each label, I am a sucker for symmetrical things. Hopefully someone else is experiencing these things as well.

I am using the same revision of xbmc on xbox as you. any ideas?

If I could get these working, aeon stark will be a dream come true for me. For now, I am still using PMIII.
Hi jarod71. regarding screen calibration it's the same with the original stark i assume it's work in progress with Djh. and the same goes for video navigation i have the same problem again i assume it will be fixed later by djh. the fonts is easy to fix open up font.xml in the 720 folder in the skin and edit the size Values by around +4 just be carefull with some of the bigger sizes or it may look too big it's just a case of trial and error. as far as the skin goes i have only optimized the graphics etc for xbox i have not altered the xml files in any way from the original release but i will include any updates and fixes in the future as they become available.
diemos Wrote:yep, i got exactly the same thing on XBOX, i cant add any sources because the window is behind everything else and its impossible to see anything - i do see it in the background, lol
Fix would be great.

Adding sources on my set up works fine even using it on my pc, and i am using exactley the same skin files as the one i uploaded. what revision of xbmc you running i am running XBMC_18550 with no problems
paul Wrote:Hi jarod71. regarding screen calibration it's the same with the original stark i assume it's work in progress with Djh. and the same goes for video navigation i have the same problem again i assume it will be fixed later by djh. the fonts is easy to fix open up font.xml in the 720 folder in the skin and edit the size Values by around +4 just be carefull with some of the bigger sizes or it may look too big it's just a case of trial and error. as far as the skin goes i have only optimized the graphics etc for xbox i have not altered the xml files in any way from the original release but i will include any updates and fixes in the future as they become available.

I just wanted to know if you were experiencing the same issues. I hope they are resolved. It it really is a nice skin.
jarod71 Wrote:I just wanted to know if you were experiencing the same issues. I hope they are resolved. It it really is a nice skin.
Quite right it will be even better once the tv shows section is complete and the file manager put in... other than that it's great
paul Wrote:Quite right it will be even better once the tv shows section is complete and the file manager put in... other than that it's great

so your having the progress bar in video issue? has it locked up for you on xbox?
jarod71 Wrote:so your having the progress bar in video issue? has it locked up for you on xbox?

If you mean will it fast forward or backwords like it does with most other skins then no it wont. But it does not lock up my xbox.
It's a real shame that things like that were not made right first before release(no doubt i will be shot down in flames for saying that)
Paul or anyone...

The one and only issue I have is unlike other Aeon's where the fanart(backdrops) will cycle every 20 seconds. Sometimes I just get all black or it works but then everytime I cycle through movies the fanart for the highlighted movie pops up.

On windows it works perfectly
mcborzu Wrote:Paul or anyone...

The one and only issue I have is unlike other Aeon's where the fanart(backdrops) will cycle every 20 seconds. Sometimes I just get all black or it works but then everytime I cycle through movies the fanart for the highlighted movie pops up.

On windows it works perfectly
What size is your fanart? all my fanart is 960x540 if it's over that size then that may well be the problem. if so resize to 960x540 you won't see much difference in quality
Thx for the reply

Yesterday, I took the time and resized them to 960x540, haven't played with stark since, I'll see if that solved my problem.

I might just delete fanart from movie folders I dont really care about fanart, except as background for movies. TV shows I like it to match what I've selected though.

Still early in the release...
paul Wrote:If you mean will it fast forward or backwords like it does with most other skins then no it wont. But it does not lock up my xbox.
It's a real shame that things like that were not made right first before release(no doubt i will be shot down in flames for saying that)

NO, i can forward and rewind
it is the bar that shows whereur at in the movie is way to thick, it should fit in the thin lil barb it it is like a inch thick, i will post a screen soon.`
jarod71 Wrote:NO, i can forward and rewind
it is the bar that shows whereur at in the movie is way to thick, it should fit in the thin lil barb it it is like a inch thick, i will post a screen soon.`
It's ok i know what your talking about. Will post a fix when i track down which texture is causing the problem
Hi jarod problem solved download this tiny file http://www.mediafire.com/?bldujjmugf9
Place it in the osd folder in the media folder and it should fix the problem sorry about that!
Let Me know if it does solve your problem and i will upload a new pack with it inBlush
paul Wrote:Hi jarod problem solved download this tiny file http://www.mediafire.com/?bldujjmugf9
Place it in the osd folder in the media folder and it should fix the problem sorry about that!
Let Me know if it does solve your problem and i will upload a new pack with it inBlush

thanks paul. I will try it asap. can u post a screenshot of the volume control? mine is like 4 inches high. I just want to know if that is correct.

also, did you mod the current .91 aoen stark or is this still the original release?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6