• 4(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
g00fy1 Wrote:Do you have a .91 version not compressed into xpr?

Also, what mods are in this?

Thanks!
Read first post for detailsNod and the reason i compressed the textures into an xpr was to make it simpler
for people with little or no computer skills + the pack is not protected in any case and most textures should be ok after unpacking.
Also this was exclusively created for xbox though i have tested it on my pc running at 1680x1050 resolution with no major graphical errors
Like i have seen in some other threads.
But if you do have problems with the textures i will upload just the textures uncompressed if you like
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Paul, trying out the .91 and it is working great. I haven't locked up the xbox with it as was happening with the .9 version. working great and looking good. I am loving the wall view most at the moment. but all views are working well.

Thank you for putting so much effort into making great skins work for us xbox users. I look forward to any added mods and updated versions as you have time to make them available.
paul Wrote:But if you do have problems with the textures i will upload just the textures uncompressed if you like

i'd like the uncompressed version if you don't mind. no idea why appletv doesn't like you and rudeboy's xpr's, but his uncompressed 0.9 works great.
Same here. So far it's working great. Thanks for your efforts!
criti Wrote:i'd like the uncompressed version if you don't mind. no idea why appletv doesn't like you and rudeboy's xpr's, but his uncompressed 0.9 works great.

g00fy1 Wrote:Same here. So far it's working great. Thanks for your efforts!

Hi guys ask nicely and and you will receive am a tad busy at the moment but i will get round
to uploading a clean pack of uncompressed textures for you to have a mess with.
Will most likely be monday when i upload em, but i will get back to youNod
Is it possible to keep this mod updated with aeon stark in github? I mean - now aeon stark seems to be updated daily.
markiz Wrote:Is it possible to keep this mod updated with aeon stark in github? I mean - now aeon stark seems to be updated daily.
I have just downloaded the latest stark so i will be uploading a newer version soon.
So watch this space.....Smile
Thanks Paul!!! For the Update. I have 720p backdrops and all my movies play now, even over my networkBig Grin
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
I've tried 0.91 now. Everything seems to work as expected. Thanks!!
We are going to have to recode some of the views in this skin as the multi layers are what kills the xbox.

example 3 images are used just for the look of the one Thumb (there are about 6 or 7 onscreen at once) then you have about another 5 layers in the back this is what kills the xbox to much memory consumption and CPU intensive.

so redoing the textures are not going to solve a lot of peeps problems especially like me that run XBMC in 720P this skin is still a no go.
Finally!!!!

Had trouble with backdrops showing and rotating properly, also videos wouldn't play....Updated to the new T3CH release and everyhing works perfectly.
Rocky5 Wrote:We are going to have to recode some of the views in this skin as the multi layers are what kills the xbox.

example 3 images are used just for the look of the one Thumb (there are about 6 or 7 onscreen at once) then you have about another 5 layers in the back this is what kills the xbox to much memory consumption and CPU intensive.

so redoing the textures are not going to solve a lot of peeps problems especially like me that run XBMC in 720P this skin is still a no go.

I feel what you are saying!!!
Like maybe have just one standard/default backdrop? Example: For the Movies, TV Show section just one default pic for the backdrop and just have the Fanart pop up.
No backdrop cycling like in HORIZONZ lite but only on the home page. I think in might save on the CPU and a little on the memory consumption. Eek Just my 2 cents
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
It works just fine with downsampled textures and custom backcrops on my xbox running at 720p.
mcborzu Wrote:Finally!!!!

Had trouble with backdrops showing and rotating properly, also videos wouldn't play....Updated to the new T3CH release and everyhing works perfectly.
Is that rev19213-9.04-ALPHA1 your running? and how good is it is it worth updateing
to that build as the last one was utter disaster
9.04 alpha t3ch release is running real good for me so far. your skin is running amazing except for the normal aspect ratio issues since i'm still running 4:3 on the tv for my xbox.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6