• 64(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
paul Wrote:is Mk1 Better than revision 6 on your xbox? as i am thinking of re working Mk1 and stripping out the light stuff and replaceing with the new black textures and adding a few of the newer mods to it like the file manager and the low list mod.Smile

Most def! it's like day and night.The only issue i have with Mk1 is the progress bar when scanning library it goes on top of the HDD icon instead of the "scanning library" line.
I too found the new revision 8 too sluggish for the Xbox, so I went back to MK1 but used the rev. 8 Black texture file, looks great now and is just as fast as it was before. Smile
kruykaze Wrote:Most def! it's like day and night.The only issue i have with Mk1 is the progress bar when scanning library it goes on top of the HDD icon instead of the "scanning library" line.
Will look at into that?
maxpower Wrote:I too found the new revision 8 too sluggish for the Xbox, so I went back to MK1 but used the rev. 8 Black texture file, looks great now and is just as fast as it was before. Smile
Sorted then when i get the time this week i will download it from my server and start working on it as i won't be working on the newer versions comeing out as i feel that's a waste of my time and yours. And at the same time i will have a clean up of some of the old revisions.
No promises as to when it will be done as i know if i say when things will just go tits upLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Nice work on Rev 8, low list is pretty sweet. Thanks.
ImageImage
will it eat a lot more ram if i have a lot of movies, i have about 1200 movies and i seem to be getting like 3 or 4 mb, if that, sometime 0
Smile 
this one works for me, i get about 17-20 mb in my movie library.
if anyone wants to try, this is the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wkxzjmymygx

And put the backdrop folder in the media folder.
sham021 Wrote:this one works for me, i get about 17-20 mb in my movie library.

Well since your now doing the xbox version, I will stop doing it, it would have been
nice if you had sent me a message before posting / hijacking my thread.Confused
Oh well no harm done. but could you start a new thread when you start doing your versions
so everyone knows what's whatSmile
And why can't you work together ?
Two good people are always better than only one Big Grin
We are here to enchance XBMC, not to do war or all work alone ... Sad
darknior Wrote:And why can't you work together ?
Two good people are always better than only one Big Grin
We are here to enchance XBMC, not to do war or all work alone ... Sad
Who said anything about warLaugh
Besides i realised it was a waste of time continuing working on the latest releases of auriga
as it just does not work well at all on the old xbox and the link that sham put up is one of my older revisions which worked ok in any case(though the backgrounds don't load).
If i find time i may revamp Mk1 and revision 6 and include the fonts but after that i'm done.
As i simply don't have the time anymore real life has caught up with meShocked
Sham is more than welcome to continue the work if he feels like it..............
paul Wrote:Who said anything about warLaugh
Besides i realised it was a waste of time continuing working on the latest releases of auriga
as it just does not work well at all on the old xbox and the link that sham put up is one of my older revisions which worked ok in any case(though the backgrounds don't load).
If i find time i may revamp Mk1 and revision 6 and include the fonts but after that i'm done.
As i simply don't have the time anymore real life has caught up with meShocked
Sham is more than welcome to continue the work if he feels like it..............

this is not my work paul, this is yours. this is the release you did before the revision 7 black test to pulbic, this is when you where testing the revision 7 black with only 2 people.

and i think that you should continue making this skin for xbox, because i don't know anything about this.

so thank you paul for this cool skin, hope to see the next revision.

i am very sorry, next time i will ask before posting.
sham021 Wrote:this is not my work paul, this is yours. this is the release you did before the revision 7 black test to pulbic, this is when you where testing the revision 7 black with only 2 people.

and i think that you should continue making this skin for xbox, because i don't know anything about this.

so thank you paul for this cool skin, hope to see the next revision.

i am very sorry, next time i will ask before posting.

As i said before there will not be any new revisions, with the exception of revisiting some of the better old revisions for some small updates.
From what i hear from the forum the last one pretty much was a total failure,
But that is mostly down to the fact that people will insist on having xbox run at resolutions
it was not intended for ie 720 and 1080.
If you were to lower it to 480 and reduce all fanart and poster sizes and reduce your cache sizes then the newer revisions i.e 7 and 8 will run fine as they allway's did on mine.
But as there your xbox's theres nothing i can do about that.
Users expect far too much from xbox. it does have limits and i have pretty much pushed it way past that as it is, sorry but that's the truth if you want a higher resolution gui you have 2 choices use either Pm3hd / transparency or build yourself a htpcBlush
with every version except the rev6, I am getting no backdrop in the home screen, just pure black... any help?
Cimi Wrote:with every version except the rev6, I am getting no backdrop in the home screen, just pure black... any help?
If your getting black screens you need to update your xbmc to one of the latest svn revisions, that should fix your backgrounds with the later skin revisions.Smile
sham021 Wrote:this one works for me, i get about 17-20 mb in my movie library.

Could you add the file manager like revision 8?
sorry real life caught up with me and i don't have the time i used to have to continue working on this, I had hoped someone else would continue it for all xbox users.
Sorry i can't help you on that one plus i no longer have the original files i were working from.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6