Background Video in BACKGROUND
What do I need to modify to make the video being viewed to appear in the background instead of a little box when exiting full screenHuh

This was the case in some older XBMC versions but the current beta doesn't allow it, as I remember some versions do/some don't
I'm having the same issue, January 09 T3CH builds works perfectly. Now it's just a solid background.
pick a different skin > PM3 has always just had the video in a little box on the lower left when not in fullscreen. Unless your in the home page
Jezz_X Wrote:pick a different skin > PM3 has always just had the video in a little box on the lower left when not in fullscreen. Unless your in the home page

The issue I'm having is in home page. . I'm using a costume background, <colordiffuse> no longer works to make it transparent, when video is being played.

here's what my "main background overlay with scanlines and logo" layout.
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>background image</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>88</posy>
            <width>720</width>
            <height>488</height>
            <texture>background-bottom.png</texture>
            <colordiffuse>CCFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>background image </description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>443</posy>
            <width>720</width>
            <height>153</height>
            <texture>Home_Bottom.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>background image</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>720</width>
            <height>89</height>
            <texture>Background-plain.png</texture>
        </control>
Jezz_X Wrote:pick a different skin > PM3 has always just had the video in a little box on the lower left when not in fullscreen. Unless your in the home page
Yeah this is BS, I just upgraded & encountered the change, I'm sure it's in one of the config files but rather than spending hours trying to figure it out I wouldn't mind a shortcut by someone giving me the answer :-)

Music views have also been limited, I had more views before I *upgraded* to a newer XBMC revision.

The files I edited to add the extra music views where:
3D Coverview.xml
CommonView.xml

If I can figure out how to chuck the playing video in the background I will share my modified PMIII skin.

I also see the major bugs have not been solved in the latest beta like the crash on network disconnection & file overwrite errors that have been present for years! The worst one is music pauses with local files! LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Video in BACKGROUND0