• 21(current)
[DOWNLOAD] Media Flag Updater
mindweaver Wrote:Is my application even needed now that XBMC has native support?

Don't know if it's needed, but I'm loving the standardized naming on all my movies, and the fact that it makes it easy to get the most needed info about the movies when browsing the files. Big Grin
Maybe I can strip it down some and just let it be a renamer by option. We'll see Smile
mindweaver Wrote:Maybe I can strip it down some and just let it be a renamer by option. We'll see Smile

Best thing would be not to remove any features except the one where it modifies the <studio /> tag. Disable that and add a feature to scan the nfos and clean up the <studio /> tag and/or remove the <fileinfo /> section altogether
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
I ran into a cryptic error:

[ 7/6/2010 8:07:51 PM ] Input string was not in a correct format.
[ 7/6/2010 8:07:51 PM ] at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Media_Flag_Updater.MediaDetails.Get(String URL)
at Media_Flag_Updater.Main.CheckFilesInDirectory(DirectoryInfo d)
at Media_Flag_Updater.Main.UpdateNFO()
[ 7/6/2010 8:07:51 PM ] System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

Any ideas? Any chance you'd consider publishing the source, or just letting me go through and finding the problem?
Old thread I know but I get the same error as madmax209 on some files (for example on the movie "Bube Dame König grAs")
I have discontinued all work on this program. It is not needed since XBMC does all this by it self nowdays Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Media Flag Updater2