• 2(current)
XBMC Streamer - an unofficial iPhone App from Collect3 to stream XBMC Music Library
Wanna see my XBMC HTPC? :-)
Wanna see my Aeon Stark?
come on guys, you can do better than that! I will extend the time limit a couple more hours since we are going to give out more than one app. Post your platform too, that way we can spread the wealth around Wink
“Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”

“Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you to talk to.”

"I'm not the most attractive guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."
stoli Wrote:
"I'm not the most attractive guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."

That's the stuff Wink
"Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special."
http://htbackdrops.com (Home Theater Backdrops) offers a large collection FanArt Backdrops of Music Artist and Games, and it also has a good collection of Weather Backgrounds. Help contribute by uploading FanArt for your favorite Music Artist and Games so that others can enjoy it as well.
"Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?"

"Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no."

"F#%k me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Gretchen?"

"Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?"
"You're in luck, baby. I like'em big."

Also, Windows XBMC.
Ok, I think that is enough time. Wow, that is a lot of really bad pickup lines. In fact, after reading those, I think it is pretty obvious why we are all hanging out on the XBMC forums on a Friday night Wink

PM's have been sent with promo codes. Thanks for playing guys Big Grin
Much appreciated!

For those as ignorant as I am about promo codes and iTunes; use the Redeem link on the far right on the main page of the app store. :-)

-stoli-
Damn, just missed the cutoff. Anyway, just for fun:

Hi there. You must be Irish, because my penis is Doublin'
Ok, that one made me laugh out loud. Please tell me that you have actually used that line before.
I'm having some serious issues with this. I couldn't connect at all even with my firewall turned completely off (set to port 8888). After tons of troubleshooting, I removed the password in the xbmc settings and the iPhone's settings and it worked on my internal address. I then set it to my domain that is port forwarded to the XBMC PC and it wouldn't connect. Grabbed my laptop, typed in the same address and connected right away. So then I set my iPhone to goccent to the internal IP address and even that will not connect now even with no password. I'm running The most recent Ikon windows build on Windows XP SP3. Any ideas what could be going on here? I'm pretty familiar with network configuration and firewalls too so I'm really stumped by this.
Well it seems to be working now but I didn't make any changes. I can't seem to get it to work with any passwords though.
I found another issue. If you add a movies or tv shows bookmark and select a movie of tv show it crashes the app. It also stops whatever is playing locally on XBMC.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Streamer - an unofficial iPhone App from Collect3 to stream XBMC Music Library2