• 9(current)
XBMC Streamer - an unofficial iPhone App from Collect3 to stream XBMC Music Library
Does anyone know if/when this app will be updated? I love the interface but due to it not being usable at this time I have found other options but the XBMC streamer is best hands down.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:Does anyone know if/when this app will be updated? I love the interface but due to it not being usable at this time I have found other options but the XBMC streamer is best hands down.

+1
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Considering they're not posting any comments on their own support forum, doesn't look like anytime soon! I loved how they kept saying that they would only support the latest stable release (at the time being Camelot), when you mentioned you had issues; now Dharma has been released not a peep from them!
I posted a known bugs list for them back in early December, not a word from them!

I managed a work around to play content, but it would ONLY play content which had been added into the library ... If not, then it would crash ... Even in file mode.
This is indeed unfortunate. Any idea of a different app to achieve streaming music form XBMC to my iphone. Alternatively, I would also be happy with an app streaming from my itunes library to my iphone. Tried stream2me, but would prefer a different/better solution.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
right now I am using audiogalaxy on my ipod touch its not too bad, but it does not hold a candle to xbmc streamer. On the other hand audiogalaxy is free...
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
i am using zumocast on my ipod touch right now.
It's a stand alone solution with libary and file mode, it plays videos too but it has nothing to do with xbmc, so you need to install the client software on your pc.
Hello,

I am using a XBMC live 10.1 (Compiled Mar 9 2011). And i try to make work this application.

I see this application create a file in the /usr/share/xbmc/web.

I use the a post from Gryph to make change permission on the web repository and the file inside.

I have 'drwxr-xr-x 2 xbmc xbmc 4096 2011-10-18 10:54 web' with
'sudo chown xbmc:xbmc web/' and 'sudo chmod -R 755 web/
'
and '-rwxr-xr-x 1 xbmc xbmc 4334129 2011-10-18 10:54 b4384f923f6eaad0395105e917d3d7f274d1d3c7-s' with 'sudo chown xbmc:xbmc b4384f923f6eaad0395105e917d3d7f274d1d3c7-s'
and 'sudo chmod 755 b4384f923f6eaad0395105e917d3d7f274d1d3c7-s'

but if i try to play a song i will find automatically '-rw-r--r-- 1 xbmc xbmc 4334129 2011-10-18 10:58 b4384f923f6eaad0395105e917d3d7f274d1d3c7-s'

Do anyone can tell me how to do for this application work with my xbmclive??
thank you to anyone to have a look on my case.....
âåá êàìåðû îíëàéí
I find inside a french blog :
http://cmege.blogspot.com/2011/02/xbmc-s...found.html

The soluce For Linux or xbmc live:

Go 'usr/share/xbmc' if the repository web doesn't exist create it 'sudo mkdir web' and change owner 'sudo chown xbmc web'.

Use your app on your phone. You will have 'fail to play audio'.

Then, go to the web directory use ls command to see a new file with a '-s' at the end. For your information each phone create one's.

Now, go to 'cd /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default' And create a symbolic link with the file 'sudo ln -s /usr/share/xbmc/web/"file" -s'
(remplace "file" with the one in your folder).

Now everything Will work.

Sorry for bad english but i hope help you. Blush

Bye
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Streamer - an unofficial iPhone App from Collect3 to stream XBMC Music Library2