[MOD Patched standard fonts for Central Europe
Thumbs Up 
Quote:- A proper set of Central European fonts is on its way, but
users from those territories may experience localisation
problems for now.

i like Aeon very much, with all details.
i add all missing Central European glyphs to all fonts from "Aeon_Standard" fontset
try it if u like
http://smuto.w.interia.pl/AeonStark/Aeon..._fonts.rar

smuto
Sounds interesting, but the download link is dead (404).
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
sorry some Czech, Croatien and Hungarian fixes takes more time

try it now
hm, i dont really know why, but the 'ä' won't work all the time...

at "dänische" aeon show d[some sort of placeholder]sche"...but in "anfänger" the 'ä' works... anyone knows why?
first of all - your language string should be in utf encoding -like all other xbmc language files

but post your language file and screenshot here - i will look into it
ah my fault, not all files were UTF-8... now all works...thx
Did you report this to _djh? It would be nice if he included it in the next release. This would once and for all exclude the need to have zillions of different fontsets included for each of the languages - and save lots of space in the download. Good job!

BTW, I have some of the fonts also in proper unicode version. Let me know should you need them.
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
updated version works perfect with Czech language, thank you.
Can you update the links or upload somwhere else? The link is dead. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD Patched standard fonts for Central Europe0