AEON Showmix - Main menu CAPITAL vs lower case?!
Hi guys,

im hoping some can help me with this.. using the showmix aeon, in the main menu, everything is uppercase except for "movies." Anyone know how I can fix this as it just looks funny!

Thanks!
superstar22 Wrote:Hi guys,

im hoping some can help me with this.. using the showmix aeon, in the main menu, everything is uppercase except for "movies." Anyone know how I can fix this as it just looks funny!

Thanks!

Are you sure you downloaded the required font pack?
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
no, i am not sure.. can you direct me to the appropriate font pack?

I used the GIT install, so figured it would all be done automatically..

The "movies" option is the only one that is lower case.. I had to play around with the available fonts in the appearance menu for increasing the gap.

I am using the showmix with the aeon_diactrical font (was the only one that increased the space b/w menu options.
superstar22 Wrote:no, i am not sure.. can you direct me to the appropriate font pack?

I used the GIT install, so figured it would all be done automatically..

The "movies" option is the only one that is lower case.. I had to play around with the available fonts in the appearance menu for increasing the gap.

I am using the showmix with the aeon_diactrical font (was the only one that increased the space b/w menu options.

Just go to http://www.aeonproject.com and at the bottom where the link to download Aeon is, beside there there is a link to the required font pack as well.
Nerd

I think that was the last fix I needed!! Thanks for the quick help!

now hopefully i can finish loading my library with less that 5 crashes :S
superstar22 Wrote:Nerd

I think that was the last fix I needed!! Thanks for the quick help!

now hopefully i can finish loading my library with less that 5 crashes :S

LEt us know how it works out for you! Wink
328iGuy Wrote:LEt us know how it works out for you! Wink

it's not going well...

I have 6 seasons ofa tv show, it refuses to lod season 5, when i clicked on set content, tv show information, it loads the tv show, recognizes its season 5, but shows 0 epsiodes. I'v tried mov them to new folers, adding new sources. nothing works!
Hi. With xbmc live version and git is easy to download aeon but how I download-unpack the fonts via command line?
superstar22 Wrote:it's not going well...

I have 6 seasons ofa tv show, it refuses to lod season 5, when i clicked on set content, tv show information, it loads the tv show, recognizes its season 5, but shows 0 epsiodes. I'v tried mov them to new folers, adding new sources. nothing works!

Check if the name of each episode is right. ... S05E01 ... S05E02 and so on ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON Showmix - Main menu CAPITAL vs lower case?!0