• 3(current)
[DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
venealis Wrote:not using IE8 but i do have pop up blocker on. Usually it makes a sound or shows a symbol showing blocking popup but not this time. Will try at home.
That's because it's not a popup as you know them... This "popup" is basically a <div> HTML element that is hidden and when you click the "download" button, it shows the element by setting the visible property to true. Make sure Javascript is enabled, that's probably the problem...
Nazgulled Wrote:Talking about the context menu, I have another question... My remote as a context menu, which is the same as the context menu button on keyboards, this shortcut/button shows the context menu when on video/music/etc folders/files and it's nice, is there a way I can make it show the same context menu it shows when I press "S" on the main menu? I guess I can map the context menu on my remote using the keymap.xml but I need to know what is the exact action of "S"...

"s" is the shutdown menu. add this to your keymap:

<Home>
<remote>
<title>ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</title>
</remote>
</Home>
Nazgulled Wrote:That's because it's not a popup as you know them... This "popup" is basically a <div> HTML element that is hidden and when you click the "download" button, it shows the element by setting the visible property to true. Make sure Javascript is enabled, that's probably the problem...

sorry but i'm starting to get confused. i've enables applet scripting as instructed in enabling java scripts. Could there be something else that i'm missing?

Soemthing else at the bottom left i get "done but with errors" does this mean anything?
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
@venealis : could you please try it with a decent browser? Firefox 3 or Safari, for example.
dedaluz Wrote:@venealis : could you please try it with a decent browser? Firefox 3 or Safari, for example.

OuchCool

Fine: broke down and used Firefox. Works like a charm. THanks.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
marirs Wrote:"s" is the shutdown menu. add this to your keymap:

<Home>
<remote>
<title>ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</title>
</remote>
</Home>

Thanks, it worked... I didn't know "S" was for shutdown menu, I though djh_ had created that menu for his skin and attached that key to show up the menu Smile
djh_ Wrote:It'll basically get you the build that's on my hard drive.

This is really awesome! Thanks for this!
This is great, thank you! This will make it much easier to move my personal mods over when there's a new version available (custom media flags, etc.)
Dumb question.
How do I map the "TV Shows" menu to my Tv shows source ?

I added 3 sources : movies, tv shows and animes
If i select movies or tv shows, it goes to the same place, the source selection (i must choose one of my sources). How can it go directly to my movies source if I select movies in the menu ?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library
Something is strange, i don't have any text with the last Aeron git release.

EDIT: I forgot to download the fonts :x
Hitcher Wrote:http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library

I did it (using another theme since i don't have the option when i edit a source with Aeon) and it doesn't work.
Where do I put the fonts folder? In root?
@eriksmith200 Yes
dedaluz Wrote:@eriksmith200 Yes
Why not the "default" folder "fonts" as it exists in the old version?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)3