XBMC_for_Mac-Babylon-Alpha1 released
Find it on the main downloads page and under Launcher (downloads) on the AppleTV.

Note the install location has been changed on the AppleTV. It has moved from /Applications to /User/frontrow/Applications. This should eliminate problems with filling the OSBoot partition.
is there anywhee on the site which lists the changes and fixes?

tks
See xbmc.org/trac

There's a roadmap there for 9.04 and you're free to view the full changelog as it changes if you wish.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

found it and d/l now. thanks for a quick reply. nice to see someone home and working (but you guys are 12 hours ahead of me. i'm in las vegas

tks again
atv install was quick. only thing i see wrong so far is local time showing as 9:31am and it 2:31 am
Hi out there,

the Upgrade my atv from BF1 was very quick. After a restart every Library has no more entry. So i looked via ssh into the Database folder and my files and thumbs are still there.

After this i managed it to browse in file mode. All my movies has a thumbnail and artwork. Now i tried to play a movie in file mode and XBMC crashed.

Is it a known problem.

Thanx in advance.
Efty
Updated on ATV 2.3 from Atlantis (bf1) with Launcher 3 beta 5. Update went smoothly. I like the new chapter number display when stepping through DVDs, also thanks for fixing rewind (x2, x4). I have found that while many of my DVD ISOs play properly, some crash immediately on startup (exit status = 11) - all played OK under Atlantis.

Found that reinstall of Atlantis (bf1) was also then unstable (could not locate SMB sources), so have done a restore on ATV to get everything back to known state. Will have another go when I get the TV back from the family and will create new thread when I have managed to get logs etc.
Updated on ATV 2.3 from Atlantis (bf1) cant get any of my movies to show in library mode but they show in file mode. Also removed sources and set content again and had the same result.

Bob
I'll leave that one then lol.
S80_UK Wrote:Updated on ATV 2.3 from Atlantis (bf1) with Launcher 3 beta 5. Update went smoothly. I like the new chapter number display when stepping through DVDs, also thanks for fixing rewind (x2, x4). I have found that while many of my DVD ISOs play properly, some crash immediately on startup (exit status = 11) - all played OK under Atlantis.

Found that reinstall of Atlantis (bf1) was also then unstable (could not locate SMB sources), so have done a restore on ATV to get everything back to known state. Will have another go when I get the TV back from the family and will create new thread when I have managed to get logs etc.

I would love to get a hold of one the the ISOs that crash. PM me for detail to a private ftp server.
davilla Wrote:I would love to get a hold of one the the ISOs that crash. PM me for detail to a private ftp server.
PM sent.
I've noticed when the screen saver kicks in XBMC shuts down and you go back to the AppleTV menu (on Launcher 0.9).
live4ever Wrote:I've noticed when the screen saver kicks in XBMC shuts down and you go back to the AppleTV menu (on Launcher 0.9).

can't reproduce here with Launcher 3.0. Please update Launcher and retry.

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Updated to Launcher 3 - same thing happens (I have the screen saver set to go black after 1 min.) AppleTV reboots. Here's the log (all I did was turn on debugging and returned to the main menu and waited for the saver to kick in).

I'm using 2.1 with component cables if it matters.
efty.edge Wrote:Hi out there,

the Upgrade my atv from BF1 was very quick. After a restart every Library has no more entry. So i looked via ssh into the Database folder and my files and thumbs are still there.

After this i managed it to browse in file mode. All my movies has a thumbnail and artwork. Now i tried to play a movie in file mode and XBMC crashed.

Is it a known problem.

Thanx in advance.
Efty

I'm having this issue as well.

ATV 2.2
Launcher 3.0

Also, Mediastream stopped working as my skin -- it says it requires a 2.0 version -- I'm not 100% sure what that means.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC_for_Mac-Babylon-Alpha1 released0