media flags not working on some movies, allthough everything is correct in the .nfo
So this is kinda weird. I have redone all my movies in mip, with ofcourse the enabled option to get movie details so that the proper flags will show. After doing all the fanart and thumbs on 300 movies, i started to import to xbmc, the first 50 movies went great, no flag problems at all. But now suddenly 5 straight movies will only show the studio, but not any more. Don't get me wrong, its still working. I just can't understand why it suddenly does not work on some movies.

heres the nfo for 300, which only shows studio, and get smart which all works.

Tried to change from 480p to sdp in the nfo in 300. But with no luck. As u see, the nfo is almost exactly the same. So i don't get why it wont show up. Not even the audio track. Which is the same, expect the bitrate.

Im puzzled guysOo
Are you able to provie your Includes_MediaFlags.xml for download? Most efficient way to solve this is to see your xml.
sure, give me a second

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e9af3...f6e8ebb871

here it is
its the one on the top, on the link i posted.

im using multiplex view if that matters
Ok, I'll take a look. Also, silly question but it wasn't stated... did you re-scan your movie to the library?
Ofcourse, rescanned, reloaded, rescraped, everything i can think of
uploading some files now, it will show cars which i just added to the libary with no flags at all. Adding a picture aswell, with get smart, which has exactly the same tags almost.

links should be up soon

nfo from cars:
You have my most current media flags zip? The actual pictures?

krypts_aeon_flags.zip - 5/13 11:02am MST

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50138

Edit:
Also do you have any custom fixes/edits to the XML? If not please feel free to download my latest version of the XML also. I was able to re-create the issue you were having with some of my movies using your XML. I then put mine back and they work.
Ive got the media flags, the pictures. Downloaded your .xml preety recently but i will redownload and try it out. Thanks

Abut the custom fixes. No i havnt dared to touch the xml in any way

Edit: Didnt change anything. So still not working. just dont get it. I mean i got the same tags as several of my other movies where flags work. Im lost
Tried some more movies, and the problem is still existing. Weirdly it never happens when adding high-def movies. But it does when trying to add xvid/divx movies.

Seems just odd, afte rescraping cars now, with all the proper tags (480p, mpeg-audio, 2 ch, dx50 etc) it still doesnt show a single tag.
Now when i add, say Madagascar which is also a divx movie, with the same tags given by mip it shows up.

sucks though, used so many hours getting my collection full of trailers, thumbs, and flagging them correctly now suddenly it wont work on some movies when the tagging is done right

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media flags not working on some movies, allthough everything is correct in the .nfo0