• 47(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:Fernferret's site isn't up, so is there a repository for studio flags elsewhere?
I wouldn't call it a repository but I have a zip of almost 1650 png's that I have collected. I only made a few of them myself and just collected the rest from various places including here so I won't take any credit for them.

[EDIT] Link removed.

Note that the number is high since a lot of them are the same graphic but with different names such as "Paramount" & "Paramount Pictures". I don't really know the exact number of unique images there are.

Hope that helps.

[EDIT] Looks like I crossposted with ccMatrix. I'd forgotten about his repository. That is probably your better option. Thanks ccMatrix for maintaining that.
ccMatrix, your repo seemed to be missing TNT HD, no idea if it's available elsewhere.

Anyway I made this one if anybody needs it for shows like The Closer or Leverage:

Edit- I needed one for Bio (Biography Channel) too, so see below for that.

Wink

edit: reuploaded the TNT HD flag and edited the Bio one.
This seems to be the only location to actually post flags, although the topic is for studio flags I have an extra format flag I made today and this seems the only place to share it.

This flag is for the higher-quality 720p HD TV shows on iTunes, known around the web as "WEB-DL" or as I prefer to use; "WEB-HD", instead of "HDTV". Theres a larger and smaller one to match the requirements of Xperience which I'm using at the moment. I presume just the larger one would work fine for other popular skins like Alaska.

Screenie:

Large:

Small:

DuMbGuM Wrote:This seems to be the only location to actually post flags, although the topic is for studio flags I have an extra format flag I made today and this seems the only place to share it.

This flag is for the higher-quality 720p HD TV shows on iTunes, known around the web as "WEB-DL" or as I prefer to use; "WEB-HD", instead of "HDTV". Theres a larger and smaller one to match the requirements of Xperience which I'm using at the moment. I presume just the larger one would work fine for other popular skins like Alaska.

thanks for this. i downloaded it and put it in my skin's media/flags/source folder. i renamed it webhd.png and added webhd to the end of files that are web rips but it doesn't show the flag in xbmc...am i doing something wrong?
lonchaney Wrote:thanks for this. i downloaded it and put it in my skin's media/flags/source folder. i renamed it webhd.png and added webhd to the end of files that are web rips but it doesn't show the flag in xbmc...am i doing something wrong?

You will need to add the image control the the flags xml. use a substring for webhd to show that image.
You're welcome!

The way I do it is to first add the file (web-hd.png) to the skin flags folder.

Then in the episode .nfo that Ember Media Manager generates I change <codec>h264</codec> to <codec>WEB-HD</codec>.

It should work after that no problem, if you don't use Ember you'll have to follow the advice above.
ekim232 Wrote:You will need to add the image control the the flags xml. use a substring for webhd to show that image.

Hi can you explain a little further how to do this? Thanks.i
Look in IncludeMediaflags.xml - find the "blu-ray" "bluray" "bdrip" etc. etc. line and copy that text block.

Replace "blu-ray" etc. with "web-dl" "webdl" or whatever is used in your filenames (web-dl is most common). Edit the image path to point to your "web-dl.png" or whatever you have called it.

Also check the "fallback" "empty" section (in Alaska, the videoCodec is shown if there's not a match in the filename). You should add "web-dl" etc. there too, otherwise it will show both icons. Just copy/paste what is already there and change out the name with "web-dl" etc.

gl
download link is dead Sad
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...m=1&itbs=1
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Cyb3rH4Xter Wrote:download link is dead Sad

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68924
nevermind, thanks Hitcher.
Just curious as to where XBMC is pulling the studio logos from? As i can't actually find any studio logos in either the skins folders or in the XBMC installation folder, yet the studio flags will show up within XBMC.
Could someone do one for Masters of Cinema?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Here's one for Eclipse (the Criterion branch):

Not very good, feel free to improve :p
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield