• 2(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
OK but how to use it??
Open Aeon Stark/720p/Includes_MediaFlags.xml in your favorite text editor (Notepad++ I suggest) then you have to manually add new studios. So find in the XML where it has studio tags. For example.
<control type="image" id="81">
<include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/newlinecinema.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,New Line)</visible>
</control>

So to implement Marvel you would just copy and paste that and replace the proper text.
<control type="image" id="81">
<include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/marvel.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,Marvel)</visible>
</control>

You would also need to drop the Icon of course into the Aeon Stark/Media/Flags folder.

Also take note depending on the view type, showcase, info, etc. DJH has multiple instances of the flags showing up. So you may have to add 2 or 3. Just skim the code and find all the different parts. You are mainly concerned with Showcase view however.
EDIT: Kryp2nite beat me to it. Smile

Another piece of advice would be to use Media Info Plus, which now is capable of storing the label info in .nfo files it creates. You'd have to manually edit ..\MediaInfoPlus\mystudios.xml, but that's pretty simple. OTOH this won't eliminate the need to do what Kryp2nite described above.

Hopefully some or all of these will make it to future releases of Aeon, so you won't have to move a finger.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Halibutt Wrote:Media Info Plus, which now is capable of storing the label info in .nfo files it creates. You'd have to manually edit ..\MediaInfoPlus\mystudios.xml, but that's pretty simple. OTOH this won't eliminate the need to do what Kryp2nite described above.

I'm going to have to look into that when I get home.
And now for something completely different: Zespół Filmowy Kamera (Kamera Film Unit), the guys behing "The Saragossa Manuscript", one of the greatest movies evarr.

EDIT:
DFI / Danish Film Institute
PISF / Polski Instytut Sztuki Filmowej / Polish Film Art Institute
MiBAC / Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali / Italian Ministry of Culture
Warner Independent Pictures

Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)

In case someone is able to a better scaling.
Some more European labels:
Arte
BBC
RAI / Radiotelevisione Italiana / Italian Radio and Television
ZDF / Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen
TVP / Telewizja Polska / Polish TV (version 1)
TVP / Telewizja Polska / Polish TV (version 2)
Cheers
your a beast Smile keep em coming Wink
And here's something for TV series' fans. Actually I'm not sure what would be Stark's default behaviour for TV series: would MIP load the company to make it or the TV station to air it? In any way, this set could come in handy.

SciFi Channel
Showtime
ABC
CBS
FOX
HBO
Cheers
I think that faster and much easer way could be that Aeon read from .nfo file from <srtudio>xxxxx</studio> tag and just serch in media\flags folder image with same name xxxxx.png and just display it if it exist if not just dont display anything. So we could just make custom images and put them just to media\flags folder in Aeon skin. In that way we dont need to modify Includes_MediaFlags.xml everytime when we want to add new studio image. What you think?

Ps. Sorry for my english.
Well, that would be nice. However, there is one possible issue: in order to be universal, the filenames should be short and one word. So if not XBMC or Aeon, then the MIP would have to contain a list of names, translating, say, metro.png into Metro Goldwyn Mayer. After all what you get from some online movie database is a full name, and not the name of the file, right? But that's solvable and indeed your solution seems fine. Perhaps you could propose it as a feature request?
Cheers
Some new European studios added. Also modified Czołówka and Pathe! labels (posted on previous pages)

XFilme
CNC
Film Polski
Zentropa
SFI / Swedish Film Institute
TOR / Studio Filmowe TOR (formerly also Zespół Filmowy TOR)

The last one is one of the best we had here in Poland. They made some of the most important Polish movies, including Rejs, Brzezina and Barwy Ochronne.

Any more requests? Any more popular/common/important labels out there? I'm running out of ideas...
Cheers
Hello guys .. requesting the following ones

Regency_Pictures

EuropaCorp

i'm sure more will come to mind...

Thanks!
Radikaltimes Wrote:Regency_Pictures
Sadly, this doesn't look good upon resizing. Perhaps someone will have an idea how to shrink it.

Quote:EuropaCorp
Great, I was looking for this one, it's one of my favourites.

And some more here:

TVN
Polsat
UGC
Imagine
Halibutt:

thank you for the EuropaCorp one .. now my "The Transporter" box set has a studio flag!
Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4