• 3(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
One more request
Radikaltimes Wrote:One more request

Hmmm, this looks surprisingly nice when resized. Wonder if it looks ok within Stark...
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Does anyone have one for thinkfilms?

ekim232 Wrote:Does anyone have one for thinkfilms?
Sadly, the one you posted is a tad small and doesn't look that good upon shrinking. That's all I could come up with:

Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Halibutt Wrote:Hmmm, this looks surprisingly nice when resized. Wonder if it looks ok within Stark...

it looks great .. thank you!!!
Thanks for your work on these. I would do it myself, but don't know how to make images transparent. What program are you using?

By chance could someone remake the newmarket icon. The one on the first page has rough edges.
ekim232 Wrote:Thanks for your work on these. I would do it myself, but don't know how to make images transparent. What program are you using?
Hmmm... any? Smile Seriously, I use GIMP, which is free and works just fine with basic images, but basically any program for raster gfx would do. For vector graphics I use Inkscape.

And no, MS Paint is not for graphics. It's for kids, which is a different case.

Quote:By chance could someone remake the newmarket icon. The one on the first page has rough edges.
As I said, I see no way to make it look nice right now. The logo is either too long, or the letters too low to make it look good resized to 120px width. Unless of course someone finds a larger image - or prepares a scalable vector version of the logo, which would be even better. I'm no expert though and if anyone feels like proving me wrong - feel free to do so. Smile
Cheers
Is there someone who have added all these fine studio flags to their xml and would like to share? Would be nice if we could keep an updated xml going in this thread aswell Smile

Maybe I should try and add a option for updating/adding Media Flags to the XBMC Includes_MediaFlags.xml in my application Media Flags Updater?
mindweaver Wrote:Is there someone who have added all these fine studio flags to their xml and would like to share?
Don't look at me, I'm an artist here, my soul is clean and flying high. I let the others get their hands dirty with... akhem... code. Big Grin

Now seriously, I was hoping for _djh or some other skilled guy to drop in, grab all the icons, incorporate them into some future release and save us the trouble. Are you the guy? Smile
Regency Logo:

(My "idea" was to draw it by myself^^)
doesnt look perfect, but in a smaller format it should work

EDIT: Now, I Found the original as Vector graphic:
Beatzeps08 Wrote:EDIT: Now, I Found the original as Vector graphic
Sadly, this doesn't help. It's still nowhere near the original. Take a look yourself:

BTW, if you have the vector format, you could try importing it directly to 125 px of width and see if that works. You can use some shading as long as the background stays transparent.
Cheers
Hmm...this one maybe?
Halibutt your links are not working for some reason.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Beatzeps08 Wrote:Hmm...this one maybe?

Isn't it too wide? I don't know, but all _djh's icons are roughly 125px wide and/or 80px high, not to cross space reserved for other things. That's why I kept my icons equally small. But if this one fits, then that's great
Cheers
paul Wrote:Halibutt your links are not working for some reason.
What links? You mean the pics I posted in this thread? Strange, I see them (and no, the server's not on my computer).. AdBlockPlus going wild perhaps?
Cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4