SET EPISODE BOOKMARK - What is it for?
As per title, I can't access it no matter what skin I try using. I was hoping it would let the user create an episode thumb to be used in place of the automatically generated one.

If it's, not then can the option be added?
It's for multiple episodes in a single file, and is used to set the starting point for said episode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks.
How does one utilize this feature? In the default Confluence (xbmc-r28147-trunk-live) it's greyed out for me. Thanks in advance.
Make sure the item you are playing is in the library.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Yes it was in the library. I scanned in Chuck S03E18-19 and it shows as two separate episodes, I wanted to set an episode bookmark at ~42m16s so episode 19 would start then (I'm able to create a regular bookmark at that time though). Thanks again.
Seems to work now after a reboot.

jmarshall would this be a good place to add this info to the wiki (with screen shots and all that jazz)?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_...t_Episodes

Also I noticed if you started watching a two_episode/one_file TV show (from the 2nd half) and you have "Ask to where resume playback" turned on, "Start from the beginning" will bring you back to the beginning of the first episode and not the beginning of the second part (where you created the episode bookmark).
Yeah, that wiki location is as good as any.

Add a trac ticket for that second issue please.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I guess this would be the place, the other could reference this:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...V_Episodes
How are the tags anyway?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SET EPISODE BOOKMARK - What is it for?0