• 18(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
Ekim,
will u keep the skinbased media flagging as well for us xbox users?
Still nobody replied to one of my previous questions Sad

Suppose I want to add a second movie library, or even a third....Suppose I have my "regular" movie library but I want to separate my documentaries from my movies and thus create a seperate button on the main screen. Something like: Movies - Documentaries - Music - Weather - Pictures.... Something like that. How do I start?

Some say this is possible, and some say it's not. I just want a clear answer: yes/no Huh .... And if its a yes, where can I buy it? Rolleyes
jarod71 Wrote:Ekim,
will u keep the skinbased media flagging as well for us xbox users?

I do still have an xbox so I will have a version like that. It might take me a day or two longer to tweak it once I get everything done though.

Even though I have read that the native flagging has been working on the xbox. There is a thread about it with mixed reactions.
Jee-eSTeke Wrote:Still nobody replied to one of my previous questions Sad

Suppose I want to add a second movie library, or even a third....Suppose I have my "regular" movie library but I want to separate my documentaries from my movies and thus create a seperate button on the main screen. Something like: Movies - Documentaries - Music - Weather - Pictures.... Something like that. How do I start?

Some say this is possible, and some say it's not. I just want a clear answer: yes/no Huh .... And if its a yes, where can I buy it? Rolleyes

See this thread for details on how to do it.

Info
No I completey agree. You don't want your skin to be well like the others. I really like your skin and I really love the idea of a preview of a trailer.

I was trying to figure out how to do that just yesterday. I was looking at videos and I thought damn it would be so cool if there was a way while looking at the screen to determine if a video had a trailer and how to launch it. Normally we have to use the context menu > video info or whatever it says then click on the trailer button.

I was just throwing that clear art thing out because I've walked in many times and the wife was watching something and had it paused. Would it be possible to have the folder image on the pause window opposed to the clear art? Meaning if a movie was paused it would show the DVD cover image in the bottom left corner? Doesn't have to be, but just kicking out ideas.

I'm currently running your skin on an Xbox so its going to be really interesting to see what the next stuff brings and how it runs. Wink
Do you have any new sneak peak images for us? I'm dieing to see what your brewing up. Of course I can wait, but ..................... Wink
Where is the control for the background I circled in red, I looked all through includes.xml and ViewsVideoLibrary.xml and just can't seem to spot it?? Any help would be great, thx...

mcborzu Wrote:Where is the control for the background I circled in red, I looked all through includes.xml and ViewsVideoLibrary.xml and just can't seem to spot it?? Any help would be great, thx...

it's in MyVideoNav.xml. search for $INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)] and you'll find it. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks would have never guessed it would be in that xml...
I noticed that my TV episodes show plots in fanart view, but my movies do not. Is there something that might be turned off or some code that needs tweaked or is missing?

I'm running the latest release on Xbox.

Or have they always been off and I'm just missing the big picture. Laugh
No plot for movies on my end either, I assume that's how it is...
mcborzu Wrote:No plot for movies on my end either, I assume that's how it is...

That is the way it was when PM3.HD was originally made. It may of been added since then. It is very easy to put in.
Oh come on Ekim the suspense is killing me. Any word on the update?
The script works nice and fine, but where do i put the "weather" and the "home backgrounds" read this thread and searched for a README but i couldnt find anything although i thought i wouldnt be the only one with this question.

Would be nice if somebody could help me.

Edit: Ok think I found it under skin settings.
ekim232 Wrote:That is the way it was when PM3.HD was originally made. It may of been added since then. It is very easy to put in.

Please do or at least throw us a code bone.. Wink
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2