• 20(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
hi how come when i install the svn version of xbmc i see the pictures but when i install the official it doesnt show up
P.s. sry if im not up to date i just got interest in xbmc again after leaving it about a year ago
un4seendeathz Wrote:hi how come when i install the svn version of xbmc i see the pictures but when i install the official it doesnt show up
P.s. sry if im not up to date i just got interest in xbmc again after leaving it about a year ago

The offical doesn;t support all features
Hi, i'd like this skin alot.

I use it on my XBOX is the only one that let me play some h.264 file without any problem.

But i read:
Quote:**UPDATE 5.10**

-Added PM3.HD-Aeon Hybrid home screen. Can be selected within skin settings. You then have the option to choose wihich buttons will show and if you want submenus for movies, tv series, and music.

that should be able to give me the homepage like Aeon but i'm not able to have it.

I download the skin from mediafire (113mb) and put in a separate dir. I have a very recent build of XBMC and the aeon skin it' working (with problem with h.264).

Can someone expain me step by step how to enable?

tnx in advance
Go to settings and then go up to skin settings and it is on the main page as an option at the bottom.
Tnx, i discover a new menu with a lot of feature Tongue

I use the menu 'aspetto' and there is nothing in this menu Tongue

The italian traslation is still not complete, may I help you in the traslation? witch file should contain the text part? and where I can find it?
zemaree Wrote:Tnx, i discover a new menu with a lot of feature Tongue

I use the menu 'aspetto' and there is nothing in this menu Tongue

The italian traslation is still not complete, may I help you in the traslation? witch file should contain the text part? and where I can find it?

All of the settings text lines are in custom_skinsettings_111.xml. Just look for the <label> lines and you will find the text.
Sorry for bumping the thread!
But i have to know ....
Is this mod dead ?
For the most part yes. I think I did pretty much all I could with it.

I am working on my Aeon Mod now days. If there is something quick and easy to add I am always open to checking it out.
download link doesn't work?
logggio Wrote:download link doesn't work?

Link is back up now.

I will be doing some work on this ski over the next few weeks.

Adding some new features and some code clean up. I realized it is still a great skin for xbox so I might as well keep it up to date.
Hi there, I downloaded 3 times it keeps telling
me the file is corrupt? May be the XPR file... Not sure. Also, the place u uploaded it to has extremely slow dowload rates... Took me 50mins to download, and I'm on cable... It's only a 100mb fil! lol
logggio Wrote:Hi there, I downloaded 3 times it keeps telling
me the file is corrupt? May be the XPR file... Not sure. Also, the place u uploaded it to has extremely slow dowload rates... Took me 50mins to download, and I'm on cable... It's only a 100mb fil! lol

Sorry about that. I plan on moving over to Github soon. I am away until Sunday, but then I will do a new host spot until i getmy Github going.
lol... No go with the new host?
?
Here is a link to Version 6.5. I like this version the best and it seems to run the smoothest on the Xbox.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=77316...f6e8ebb871
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2