• 7(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
Would you consider creating a library view that shows the poster as well as the synopsis?
Rusti-

Would you prefer me to cut down the size of that huge icon on list view and put the plot below it?
ekim232 Wrote:I know. Copied it and changed all the nfo's to test stuff.

For anyone who grabbed a quick copy of the new version, you might notice something wrong on the homepage. A new fixed version is uploaded.

That was me, noticed it right away. If you enable programs or scripts in the main menu, it fixes itself. Will get the new version today though.

I love the new TV show wide fanart display. Is there a way to keep that view for season icons and episodes too? It would look like the movies coverflow view but with DVD season boxes and episode thumbs.

This skin is getting closer to perfect everyday! Thanks.
ekim232 Wrote:Rusti-

Would you prefer me to cut down the size of that huge icon on list view and put the plot below it?
I think that's the best way to do it.
The only reason I ask is my mum started complaining when I installed your skin as that's the only way she chooses what to watch!
I will redadd media info view tonight in replace of video thumbnail view (I do not have it displaying). That should keep her happyBig Grin
ekim232, your mod is excellent!! Can you enable to choose which
shortcut to be on the main page? I do not use trailers, and like the''video''more than ''movies''(biblioteca). How do I change the trailers to video? ThX Smile
robee Wrote:ekim232, your mod is excellent!! Can you enable to choose which
shortcut to be on the main page? I do not use trailers, and like the''video''more than ''movies''(biblioteca). How do I change the trailers to video? ThX Smile

Just so I am clear..you want "Trailers" to says "Videos"

and what window, program, or script would you like it to launch when clicked? Let me know and I will send you a remade xml for it.
Rusti Wrote:Would you consider creating a library view that shows the poster as well as the synopsis?

This should work for you Rusti. New version is uploaded with that view and a few new studio icons. Enjoy!

ekim232 Wrote:Just so I am clear..you want "Trailers" to says "Videos"

and what window, program, or script would you like it to launch when clicked? Let me know and I will send you a remade xml for it.

I want ''videos'' shotrcut for video library like in original PM skin.

Also, it would be great if the shortcuts on the main screen can go up or down, change the order. Can you make such a possibility in the settings?
ekim = the man.

nice work mate. installing it tonight.
robee Wrote:I want ''videos'' shotrcut for video library like in original PM skin.

Also, it would be great if the shortcuts on the main screen can go up or down, change the order. Can you make such a possibility in the settings?

It is difficult to do, unless I keep the same number of buttons. The difficult part comes in when you want to decrease the number of buttons because I have to make that background for the buttons in each size possible. If I were to just keep the same number I don't think I would have too much trouble make them customizable.

I will begin work on it tonight, and hopefully have some screens or a finished job by the weekend. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm with robee in requesting a Videos button in the situation you want to browse a share without using the library mode.

Not sure what button it would replace though?
Another option is to add it into your favourites.xml

That is a great way to add a link to anything when there isn't a button available on the main screen. I formly had my scripts, programs, & emulators in the favorites menu. You can even add icons for them there.
ekim232 Wrote:Another option is to add it into your favourites.xml

That is a great way to add a link to anything when there isn't a button available on the main screen. I formly had my scripts, programs, & emulators in the favorites menu. You can even add icons for them there.

Make Videos on main page and Trailers in Fav Smile
robee Wrote:Make Videos on main page and Trailers in Fav Smile

I will PM you later tonight with a new home.xml with Videos instead of Trailers. Do you want the video button to go to file or library mode?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2