• 2(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
There was a problem with my current upload. Had an extra <control> in viewsvideolibrary that was preventing it from changing views. It is by the image control for DC studios. I will have a new version uploaded tonight with more media flags.

Or if you want, just correct my extra <control> in that xml and you should be all good. Easy to notice.
ekim232 Wrote:Which platform are you on?

I use XBOX, so that is what my paths represent. PC can be quiet different.

To get scripts in the main page you need to go into home.xml and look for programs. You could change programs to activate scripts by changing the activate window to scripts. Change the <label> to says Scripts then. In settings put it so programs shows in main menu. That could be your scripts tab. I don't use any scripts besides twc or amt, so I did not do this myself.

You use this on the xbox?

I figured it wasnt working on my xbox correctly because of the size of the skin (62mbs!), so I thought maybe this was geared towards the windows version.
Some of the views werent showing any artwork.

I'll have to give it another try.
I have it working on 2 xbox's and windows. All run seamlessly. I never have an image problem on xbox and all images are 720 or higher. I do have a friend who has an xbox that will get some black screens unless homepage images are scaled down some.
**UPDATE**

Corrected librarymode view errors, from having an extra control when I added a new media flag. I have also added the option to add a Scipts button on the main menu. Changes to settings to reflect this and background selection page. I am not one for scripts, but it seems a lot of people do use them so this feature is now available. I added about 10 more studio flags as well.

Enjoy! Thanks to everyone for their feedback. Please keep it coming because I hate to see PM3.HD lose attention. I still believe it is the most user friendly and best looking skin. Simple MODS from the community can keep it up to date and looking better than ever.

Download .........or still on the first page as well.

Very nice. I know you can click the right thumbstick to access your favorites, but I would like to see a favorites button like on the original PMIII skin down by the power and settings buttons.
Nice mod shame i can't get the home backdrops to show just an black screen?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
When in Coverflow View in Music is it possible to remove the scrollbar or make it smaller like aeon stark's its too big, doesnt really fit with the skin and also is it possible to remove the menu bars from the side of that view to just so we can only see the the album covers, it just seems cluttered.
The menu bar can be hidden. It is simple coding. That is the way I have it in my dvd scroll menu. Unless the scroll bar is selected it stayed hidden. I have played around with shrinking the coverflow menu alot, because I agree it is too big. It is a very hard view to change. It would be great if Jezz X could step in and shrink it down, since he is the mastermind behind it all. The gray menu bars can be moved out of screen as well. This and can be done from myvideonav.xml. Look for the right and left panel areas.
paul Wrote:Nice mod shame i can't get the home backdrops to show just an black screen?

Try scaling the images down if you are using XBOX. They work fine on mine, but I know people who have had to scale down a bit to eliminate the black screens. I also use 720p and I know sometimes if you use 1080i it will mess things up a bit.
ekim232 Wrote:Try scaling the images down if you are using XBOX. They work fine on mine, but I know people who have had to scale down a bit to eliminate the black screens. I also use 720p and I know sometimes if you use 1080i it will mess things up a bit.
I tried that still no joy but it has the same problem on my pc? i was going to merge your mod
with jezzX's Brushed Chrome then it would be perfect.
Which .xml controls the backdrops as i could not seem to find it?
Any help pointers would be greatSmile
home.xml controls the backdrops for the main menu?

Are you using skin settings to set specific folders that have images? At the moment I don't think my xml has a default image, so unless you set a background folder you will have a black screen. I always use my background folders for each menu control. You can get my pack from the download link.
ekim232 Wrote:home.xml controls the backdrops for the main menu?

Are you using skin settings to set specific folders that have images? At the moment I don't think my xml has a default image, so unless you set a background folder you will have a black screen. I always use my background folders for each menu control. You can get my pack from the download link.
The reason i asked was because the original pm3HD Backdrops are in the textures.xpr
They just wont display all the other backdrops you created for the other screens do show.
I will have another look at the home.xml and see if i can fix it. thanks
Just looked and I forgot I deleted the image controls in home.xml for the fallback images. I did it when i was reordering the menu buttons. I just fixed it right now, so all buttons have default images and packed them into the xpr. I also fixed tvshowtitles.png was not showing in library mode, added some new genre icons for tv shows, and about 6 new film studio flags.

Dowload
ekim232 Wrote:Just looked and I forgot I deleted the image controls in home.xml for the fallback images. I did it when i was reordering the menu buttons. I just fixed it right now, so all buttons have default images and packed them into the xpr. I also fixed tvshowtitles.png was not showing in library mode, added some new genre icons for tv shows, and about 6 new film studio flags.

Dowload

Thanks will give it a go seeing as i got lost in the home.xmlHuh
I appreciate you letting me know the bugs. Let me know if you encounter anymore or would like something else put into it. I welcome all suggestions/criticism.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2