• 19(current)
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)
Hi
I have a problem getting the modpack (V 4.5 with submenus) to work on my Aeon Stark (git 30-7-2009) to work.
I assume that I should unpack the files to the aeon skin folder, thereby overwriting the files it all ready contains.
The problem is that the sub menu feature only works for a short while.
It works as long that I don't try to access for example the Movie folder by just selecting it.

Example:

Working:
Start XBMC -> Main menu is shown
Scroll to Movies -> Movies centered
Press down button -> Sub menu is activated
Select year -> File list is shown containing the release years of my movies
Selecting a year -> Shows the movies released that year

Non-working:
Start XBMC -> Main menu is shown
Scroll to Movies -> Movies centered
Press down button, and select button <or> Just press select button -> An empty file list is shown
The userinterface does not react to up-down-left-right input
Backstepping -> Mainmenu is reached
Press down button -> Sub menu is activated
Select year -> The empty file list is shown.
It is no longer possible to see any file list at all.

Am I doing anything wrong, when installing the mod, or should I add something in order to configure the mod?

Thanks
Jesper
The mod is written for Aeon Auriga Not Aeon Stark. You need to download Auriga for this mod pack to workSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hello

In the submenu, there is "recent", and I know how to set the number of films it will show?
Knowing that there are 25 and I would like to save 50.
THANK YOU
Hi,
I am a total n00b when it comes to installing mods for AEON. How would I install the aeon-modpack that I downloaded from github? I got a 720p and a media folder. I thought it was just going to be cp -R * ~/.xbmc/skin/Aeon/720p and /media but when I do this, my backdrops disappear as does any file listings in Movies and TV Shows (only Videos works)

Help? Thanks in advance!
I seem to be having some issues that I dont think have come up yet with this mod..

1. I haven't yet set up my remote so I've been using a keyboard but after installing this mod my keyboard arrows dont work when I try to navigate the main home screen menu. I can use my mouse or push 's' then use my keyboard in that menu and also in the settings pages or inside any other sections. Just not on the home page menu. Any ideas with this?

2. My submenu settings screen is borked. I just get the words "Setting" and "Script/Plugin" but they're not in the correct placement within the box and the box is blank ie. doesn't have the textured background image.

Maybe my download is corrupted or something? Any ideas?
I'm having the same issues as the last couple of posters.

I'm using Aeon Auriga and after i merged the 720p and media files with the ones in my /skin directory, the backgrounds go black, i cannot use my keyboard in the home screen (only the mouse) but the keyboard will work in the other sub menus, and when i go into TV Menu, there is nothing, nothing except the background and time up the top.....

Im completely stumpped, but im also not 100% sure that im doing it right, im fairly new to this all, so that could also be an issue.

Any help for us would be Awesome....
Try one of the newer Aeon mods/skins - Ekim's, Phil65's, ShowMix, etc.
-stoli-
How do I go about getting the 0.4b version of this mod pack (for Stark)? I see the historical entries in the git repo but cant see any version info.
Does this still work?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)1