• 4(current)
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)
lol i have parent folders turn off so i do not no if it works with ".." Big Grin

there are one or to quirks with the fallback image but not much i can do about it as they are thngs to do with XBMC code Wink
CF2009, any chance of updating the UPDATE LIBRARY MOD for DialogVideoScan.xml and also adding it to the DialogMusicScan.xml
library update window [mod]
started by me exbanded by Nazgulled and squashed by Hitcher Rofl
http://www.mediafire.com/?wdzltuk2nzz
(sorry the download link was bugging out on me)

see here for more info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post312935

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a question... I'm confused by your mod packs... It seems there are two, the one on this topic and one on this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47898

What are the differences?

Can't you consolidate this threads/mods and update your general posts on the "sitcky" so it doesn't generate confusion for dumb users like me?
Can someone make a complete post with everything combined, PLEASE? so its all in one nice neat place with instructions and everything, maybe Sticky it?
Just a suggestion.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
@Nazgulled i fixed the sitcky earlier today and as for the old mod pack it has a different submenu mod thats why i started a new thread for this mod pack...

@diemos
all the mods and fixes i have done or have seen (And work good ) are and will be added to my fork
http://github.com/cf2009/aeon/network
So, should we just forget about the old mod pack and use this one instead?
yep.. unless you like the old sub menu more and i have put a link to this thread at the top of the old one so people know that this is the thread for the current mod pack....
I haven't yet installed one or the other... What are the differences between them?
the big differences are the sub menu look and features (you can add scripts & plugins to the sub menu and you can control the animation of the menu) and with this pack you get the Genre Posters mod which let you have posters/images for genre.

the other 2 mods Weather Backdrop by Current Weather Conditions & Movies and TV end time are the same for the most part...

one other thing i'm looking at doing is to integrate the sub menu in the shortcuts section in costomise to let people to pick the links you have in the sub menu, which will be done in the next week or so...
I was more asking the differences between the sub menus in both mods cause that was what you said it was different between the two mod packs.
CF2009 Wrote:the big differences are the sub menu look and features (you can add scripts & plugins to the sub menu and you can control the animation of the menu)

the old one had no features and looked like the button menu, the new one is just a lot better integrated in to aeon.

the best thing to do is to try them and see...

one other thing to note is the best thing about forum is the limitless space so starting a new thread for a mod update has no detrenental effect and to boot we get to keeps all the old information on the old thread to, so we can see the history of a projectNerd
Thanks.
Quick question if I already did a git pull for the aeon master branch, how do I do a git pull to include your fork?

Thanks
@AliG
I'm not 100% on how GitHub works so it's best to look on their how to's...

just to let you all know i'm not going to add djh new context/button menu to my fork as i like the look of the old one more...Nod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)1