[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON
Awesome Job! Any chance we could get the source of your background image? I simply wanted to make one with a fancier font / a font from the AEON skin. I'm just to lazy to re master your original:p

Thanks again,
--FF
FernFerret Wrote:Awesome Job! Any chance we could get the source of your background image? I simply wanted to make one with a fancier font / a font from the AEON skin. I'm just to lazy to re master your original:p

Thanks again,
--FF

No problem.

http://www.destopmac.net/wp-content/uplo...0x1600.jpg
You are awesome. That is all that need be said.
Here is my Modified version with the AEON Font if anyone is interested, remember I just changed the font, the background is eQUIV's AWESOME work.

http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/internetTV_1920x1080.jpg

--FF
How about SciFi and USA, if you please? Thanks for doing this!
jonm42 Wrote:How about SciFi and USA, if you please? Thanks for doing this!

I'm pretty sure that fits under the NBC Universal umbrella no? Or are you saying you want alternative posters for that plugin highlighting the other stations?
eQUIV Wrote:I'm pretty sure that fits under the NBC Universal umbrella no? Or are you saying you want alternative posters for that plugin highlighting the other stations?

Yes they are corporately under that umbrella, but the NBC Universal plugin lets you look at NBC -or- SciFi -or- USA; it would be sweet to have the subsidiary logos available.
Nazgulled Wrote:Is it possible, somehow, to add this logos to the skin itself instead of replacing the plugins/scripts the default? I mean, if there is a way for the logo to be picked up to be the one in the skin folder? If there is one of course, if not, use the default one.

If anyone swaps skins in the future, it will probably need new logos with different sizes, it would be nice if they could be skin specific somehow.

I agree that this would be great
eQUIV Wrote:... You may also have to delete all your old cached plugin thumbs to get these working.

Did some hunting for this, but can't find a simple way to do this -- help or pointer greatly appreciated!
rausch101 Wrote:I agree that this would be great
Yeah, the more I play with Aeon, the more I see it as something that should be there...

For instance, I just found another issue with the current way of doing things... Does anyone here use the SVN Repo Installer, the latest version with the update checker? If you update your scripts, the "default.tbn" file will be replaced by the one in the plugin and it's a pain to be replacing these files all the time or manually update.

If the skin "media" folder could take precedence over this, would be perfect. For instance, (..)\skin\Aeon\media\plugins\video\YouTube\default.tbn, this file should take precedence over the default one in the YouTube plugin folder.

Maybe this isn't so hard to do, but since we are in feature freeze for 9.04, I doubt this will be added before that... :/

And now that I talk about SVN Repo Installer, can I put a request on a Aeonized poster for that? Rolleyes
These poster look fantastic, keep up the good work.

Not to be a nusance or anything, but where do we actually download the plug-ins for these players? (I'm rather new to xbmc)
jonm42 Wrote:Did some hunting for this, but can't find a simple way to do this -- help or pointer greatly appreciated!
Yeah, this took me a bit of digging to find. I'm on windows and had to delete the thumbnails from C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Programs

Hope that helps.
Programs. That makes sense. Sure. Anyway, yes, that works for me on the moral equivalent position on a Mac.

Ahem. Meanwhile, any joy for SciFi or USA out there? Thanks!
Quote:These poster look fantastic, keep up the good work.

Not to be a nusance or anything, but where do we actually download the plug-ins for these players? (I'm rather new to xbmc)

I just googled like so:

XBMC [name of channel] video plugin.

Some are in the SVN Repo, but some are on google code, there is really no place to get them all at once, I can go host a few if you'd like Smile. I'll go upload the ones I have.

--FF
Thanks alot man, if you could host a few that'd be great!
http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/video_plugins/

There ya go! If people let me know where you find others i'll add them!

--FF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON2