[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON
FernFerret Wrote:http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/video_plugins/

There ya go! If people let me know where you find others i'll add them!

--FF

FernFerret: NBC video would be appreciated Smile
Done, somehow I didn't have that zip anymore, because it was in my screenshot Smile

Thanks for catching that one!

--FF
Great man, oh a d I'll throw together a sci-fi poster when I get home.
I think i'll throw together a similar script to the other one i'm writing to be able to download ALL the plugins I host...

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:I think i'll throw together a similar script to the other one i'm writing to be able to download ALL the plugins I host...

--FF
Every single one of those is avaliable from the svn repo installer. There is a sticky in the python forums, for those who don't know what it is.

If you want to grab all of the plugins at once, just use an svn client and export them. Creating yet another place too look for plugins doesn't help anything...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
I feel that many people don't want/think SVN is to complex. I'm just providing an alternative, but if you wish, i can take the page down...

--FF
I agree with rwparris2 and the fact that "SVN is to complex" for some people doesn't matter... "SVN Repo Installer" does need one to know what SVN is and how to use it if all they are going to do is install and use plugins. If they are developers, they probably know how to use SVN to share their plugins with "SVN Repo Installer". Just my 2 cents.
FernFerret Wrote:I feel that many people don't want/think SVN is to complex. I'm just providing an alternative, but if you wish, i can take the page down...

--FF
Users don't need to use svn unless you want everything, just use the plugin svn repo installer and install what you need.

No need to take your page down if you think it is useful. Maybe a script that runs daily that zips up all the plugins is in order? What do you think?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Well, thanks again for all your help guys, and for pointing me in the direction of the SVN repo installer.

Oh, and thanks FernFerret for hosting those plugs.

Heres a a sci-fi poster. One with the reflection and one without. Just choose which one you'd like

Heres the USA one that was requested. Once again, two versions

One with a slight emboss, and one with a little outline.

If you want them any other way just let me know.

Sweet!
Definitely, I'll get a zip script written, and keep those files up-to date with the SVN.

--FF
hey FF could you by any chance walk me through setting up the SVN Repo?

Or just let me know what folder I need to drop those plug-ins in? I'm kinda lost.

Anyhow, any more poster request?

EDIT: I got it working!

But I still don't know where to drop those plugs
You have to drop the plugins in the "userdata" folder inside the "plugins" folder. You'll have 4 folders there, "programs", "videos", "music" and "pictures", just drop the plugin where you see fit.
Thanks Nazgulled I appreciate it.

I've got one more question about this plug-in and the video menu in general.

I love this mod, but the showcase view is relatively worthless for anything but selecting which video plug-in to use.

Is there a way to just use the Showcase view when selecting plug-ins? and then when I click one, it switches to list view?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON2