Let's make a GENERIC online backdrop repository?
UPDATE:
- Added 2 more to the Misc section
- Added 2 to the Movies section
- Added 1 to the Settings section

Two of the above 5 are courtesy of LaTropa64 as posted above. I decided not to upload the "settings" one that he posted because to me, hard drives have nothing to do with "settings" or "preferences" and the photo itself is nothing special to look at it, maybe it's just me...

Anyway, I think this is going to be that last update posted on this topic because I realized that people without a Live ID account cannot download the files, you need to be signed in to be able to download any files. I don't know why, I have all the correct permissions and options in place, everyone should have access to download any files on that specific folder.

This does not mean that I won't update the SkyDrive folder with new backdrops if I find (or someone sends me) some cool ones; meaning, I'll be updating the SkyDrive folder if I have something nice to update it with.

If someone wants it, they can upload them to htbackdrops.com of course, these ware not mine, I'm just storing them and everyone can download them and upload them to some place else.
I seems that now, the folder is really accessible to anyone, even those who don't have a Live ID account. Someone please confirm if they can access and download any images without a Live ID account, without being signed in.

If that's the case, I've added 5 more images to the "Movies" section...
Finally! I've been looking for a HDD image! thanks so much LaTroupa!

Also thanks for using my InternetTV mod of eQUIV's awesome swirly things!

In a side note we should get this and other similar resources put in the WIKI so new users can find them, your repo and my Studio Media Flag repo as two examples (http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags)
I have a nice pack of background images in my link below. I use them for PM3.HD home page.

Images
Just want to put my support behind this idea its one thing to use Fanart for backgrounds but most people only want fanart they know (more so with music) its nice to have a set of generic work with anything images
ekim232 Wrote:I have a nice pack of background images in my link below. I use them for PM3.HD home page.

Images
Thanks, but 95% of those images are low quality/resolution and they are not that pretty either. I may use one or two and upload them to the usual place and I appreciate your help.

I would love to find more pictures as the ones you have the "TV Series" folder, they look awesome for that category and that's the kind of pictures I wanted. But in 1080p resolution of course...
UPDATE:
- Replaced image 0002 (720p) on the Music section by the original 720p (before it was resized)
- Added 3 more to the Music section
- Added 1 more to the Movies section
i have quite a few back home. I'm on a work trip, but as soon as I get home I will upload some images.

Does your windows ID gallery has a limit of images or does it automatically compress them? Since I'm a photographer, I have a full account on flickr. We can use mine if you have limited storage on your account.
It has a storage of 25Gb and I have barely used it, it only compresses and crops the images/thumbnails that are displayed on the website, but the full resolution ones can be easily downloaded.

It doesn't have all the the features flickr has of course...
What is everyone using for the shutdown menu? That's the only one I can't find a decent 1920x1080 image for.
Nazgulled Wrote:It has a storage of 25Gb and I have barely used it, it only compresses and crops the images/thumbnails that are displayed on the website, but the full resolution ones can be easily downloaded.

It doesn't have all the the features flickr has of course...

Sounds pretty good. Don't think you need the flickr features.

I packed the backdrops I have in a .zip file. Some of them are band related, but I added them anyway because in my opinion the ones on the .zip files are generic enough.

Get them and post them on your gallery:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1clfek
thanks for the backgdrops, some real good ones here.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Thanks Discaciate!
Some very nice backdrops... thanks!
I used this until I got some of yours Laugh

Image Image
For the pictures of course... the rest you already have on your website Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Let's make a GENERIC online backdrop repository?0