Movies without fanart question
smcnally75 Wrote:A screen shot is better than nothing. No movie should be without fan art, IMO. I had movies that were tough like you but I took screen shots and requested that someone make a fanart with them. It took about 2 days and they were up on the site.

I totally agree, but this works in the meantime if you want a default.. Wink
Is there a way to cache the default movies backdrop if it is placed in the folder per this post? The last time I used this "mod" cycling through movies hiccuped when it found a movie with no corresponding fanart.
psike Wrote:I've set Fanart folder as backgroung for the movies section.
Now when on movie without fanart it shows the random fanart from the folder.
Is it possible to have it show nothing instead but still show them on the Home screen?

Psike (and others), you may find this mod helpful: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50123. I put it together based on this thread, actually, because I was having the same issue.

smcnally75 Wrote:A screen shot is better than nothing. No movie should be without fan art, IMO.

I certainly respect this point of view, but to my mind there is some fanart that just meshes nicely with the overall look of Aeon (such as the backdrops at aeonproject.com), while screen shots and some other fanart just doesn't look "right" to my eyes. Personally, I would rather see the backdrops continue to cycle rather than show a black background or fanart that doesn't really match the overall theme design/style.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies without fanart question0