[DOWNLOAD] Unofficial Horizonz 4.1
This is my copy of Horizonz in case anyone still uses this skin and is interested.. Nothing major has been changed.. Just some small fixes and additions..

Here's what I've changed since the original Vol. 4

Most of what I did was to the Comic section.. Separated it from the pictures section a little better and comics use the dvd style frames in showcase rather than the square ones..

Added showcase for Adult and Clips

Made the Offset label and item count viewable only when scrolling..

Removed the (W:/U: ) from some of the title screens.. Felt it was better to only see it on the info panel..

Added a 'more info' button in the Weather section, which I use to point to Nuka's Weather Channel script.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40338 Just edit MyWeather.xml, find <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(C:\XBMC\scripts\TWC Supplemental\default.py)</onclick>, and edit it to your location, if you want to use it..

Fixed various thumbs and overlays that either were or weren't displaying.. Hopefully I got them all..

and changed the Movie and Tv info screen a little to display bigger actor pictures..

I've included Rocky's frames also.. They can be selected in Screen\Theme

http://www.mediafire.com/?zvyjmgw5wyj
Not had a chance to use it fully but everything seems in order so a huge thanks for posting this. Just a couple of quick questions. I can't seem to disable the W:/U: from the TV list view even though I checked the disable option. In weather I noticed it doesn't show all the info. In the current box it says 'Mostly Cloudy and ...' instead of 'Mostly Cloudly and Windy (10c)'. Is it possible to get the text to scroll?
yadster Wrote:Not had a chance to use it fully but everything seems in order so a huge thanks for posting this. Just a couple of quick questions. I can't seem to disable the W:/U: from the TV list view even though I checked the disable option. In weather I noticed it doesn't show all the info. In the current box it says 'Mostly Cloudy and ...' instead of 'Mostly Cloudly and Windy (10c)'. Is it possible to get the text to scroll?

The Hide Watched/Unwatched toggle only hides the graphic overlay.. I removed the W: U: from showcase and info since that's all I use.. I'll remove it from List and Poster too..

I'll have to look at the weather.. I've never come across an instance where it didn't fit.. For my area, it's always just one label..
Tension113,
Do you think you could apply these mod's to the xbox horizons lite that Paul has done?
Should just be a matter of using his Xpr file instead of mine, no?
yeah, i guess so. I will try it, I wasnt sure if you had added or altered any textures for your mod's..
Tension113 Wrote:The Hide Watched/Unwatched toggle only hides the graphic overlay.. I removed the W: U: from showcase and info since that's all I use.. I'll remove it from List and Poster too..

I'll have to look at the weather.. I've never come across an instance where it didn't fit.. For my area, it's always just one label..

That would be great. I'm in a minority I guess as I use xbmc in file mode. I have a handful of movies and the latest tv shows, and when I have watched them they get deleted.

Well where I live it's usually many things, just hardly ever sunny lol. Huge thanks for adding the 'more info' button.

The only other thing I would change is the music now playing tab. When I play some mp3s and the visualizations kick in I wish the info panel was like the one in PM3HD and not a big square sat in the middle.

Thanks again for your work on this fine skin Smile
Thanks for the update, still loving the skin.

TC Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
I get that the file is private when trying to download
Sorry about that.. I made an update that I was going to put up, but never got around to it.. Then I kinda lost interest all together.. :o
That's a shame as I was looking forward to this update.
Is this Skin dead ?
nessus Wrote:Is this Skin dead ?
I would guess so. try aeon_Auriga it's big brotherSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I'll admit, I've been having much more fun messing around with Auriga.. Djh has done some great work with it and lots of people have been getting involved with the mods and whatnot..

The Horizonz forum has been pretty dead and Xb2 hasn't signed on in almost two months.. I lost interest in messing with this anymore..

I promised Yadster I'd put the update back, so check the first post.. The only addition should be the removal of ( w: u: ) from the list view..
Tension113 Wrote:I'll admit, I've been having much more fun messing around with Auriga.. Djh has done some great work with it and lots of people have been getting involved with the mods and whatnot..

The Horizonz forum has been pretty dead and Xb2 hasn't signed on in almost two months.. I lost interest in messing with this anymore..

I promised Yadster I'd put the update back, so check the first post.. The only addition should be the removal of ( w: u: ) from the list view..

Cheers for the update Tension113, much appreciated.

Auriga does look very promising and I will be interested to see what changes get made to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Unofficial Horizonz 4.10