[DOWNLOAD] Unofficial Horizonz 4.1
this mod of Horizonz is Great! I hope he comes back with something to Wow us soon. I love Aeon, but it just doesnt run smooth on xbox. This runs so well and has so much of the basis of Aeon, that I think someone could tweak a version of Aeon to run just as well. It is a shame the xbox is being ignored skinwise. There is still some great skins to look forward to though.
3 questions
1) where is the comics section?
2) how can I decrease the time it takes for the fanart to show as well as the movie info?
3) is ther a easy way to increase the font size?
I have been trying all the latest releases of AEON and several other skins and honestly I find that Horizonz is the "sh*t". In fact, if I can be so bold, it's the "HELL- A - FIED SH*T!"...

But seriously, I hope this skin isn't dead... Most of the AEON mods are makin my eyes sore... And the others are just lacking in simplicity, save Minimeedia, but that's still a work in progress...

Horizonz is damn near perfect. All I need now is to find someone who has "SUCCESSFULLY" executed the time/date/condition weather feature who would be willing to share their knowledge and I'll be happy... Other than that, Horizonz is dead on perfect!!!

Pleeeeeeese, don't let it die!
I heard from Xb2iris last week.. Horizonz isn't dead.. He plans to release a Vol. 5 and we may collaborate a bit on it.. I think at this point, he'd rather sit back, do his thing, and not worry about all the usual input that comes with it.. So it's coming, but I don't think it will be released until he's completely satisfied..
I've been trying out a number of other themes in light of my recent issues with the weather fanart and have been unsuccessful in figuring it out up to this point. It's the only thing that I can't seem to get working...

That said, even though Horizonz is where I first noticed the problem, I keep coming back to it -- I can't find anything else that compares; It's clean, well ordered and manageable.

Ockham's razor of skins. Total eye candy...

Can't wait!!!
I really don't know anything about the weather condition fanart thing.. No idea how it works.. As far as I'm concerned, if it's raining outside, I don't want to be looking at pictures of rain inside.. It's a pretty cool idea though.. I'm sure it'll be easy enough to add as an option when the time comes..
BTW, Nuka's TWC Supplemental 1.2 script wasn't working with your release at the beginning of this thread... I tried repeatedly to get it to work, but it would start to load and then quit. The other version available through the SVN Repo Installer that wasn't labeled with a version number would load, but wouldn't go past the settings window and would, often times, crash XBMC. When I went back to the 4.1 release without your additions, 1.2 worked fine -- the other still wouldn't go past settings...

Not sure what changed between the two other than what you stated was added... I'm progressively learning how xbmc works, but comparing xml codes between releases is too tedious and time consuming for me. If I ever figure it out, though, I'll be sure to post back with my results.
Baphomet Wrote:BTW, Nuka's TWC Supplemental 1.2 script wasn't working with your release at the beginning of this thread... I tried repeatedly to get it to work, but it would start to load and then quit. The other version available through the SVN Repo Installer that wasn't labeled with a version number would load, but wouldn't go past the settings window and would, often times, crash XBMC. When I went back to the 4.1 release without your additions, 1.2 worked fine -- the other still wouldn't go past settings...

Not sure what changed between the two other than what you stated was added... I'm progressively learning how xbmc works, but comparing xml codes between releases is too tedious and time consuming for me. If I ever figure it out, though, I'll be sure to post back with my results.

I'm not sure what that's all about.. You edited that xml file so it points to the right location? Because nothing has changed as far as scripts go.. I just added an extra button that points to a single file.. Just double checked mine and it's working correctly..
yeah... I tried it both with the button and without, running the script directly out of the scripts folder. I'm not running any mods on my install, so whatever came with the .rar you provided is what I've got with the weather + plugin (the only plugin I have loaded). Tried it both with and without the plugin and it still behaves badly...

I'm probably going to wipe the install and try a straight up fresh copy -- I really don't want to, due to the immense amount of scraped data I have for all my stuff. When I do I'll post back with the results. I have sneaking suspicion that's gonna be the fix for it as well as my weather fanart woes...

EDIT:

Just found out Nuka's Weather + plugin is "essentially" supposed to do the same thing only it's much cleaner looking... Instead of the four panel weather screen, you could load the same data as the plugin without running the script.

The only problem is, it's only been coded for the PMIII skin.

Any .xml skilled Horizonz users out there willing to look into integrating this as opposed to the TWC script?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Unofficial Horizonz 4.10