since yesterday ive been getting this for all videos

libavformat detected

and then no video
ive searched the forums but no reference to my particular problem

any thoughts short of a clean install??

thanx

ciao
solocky
The Libavformat happens with all veoh videos normally only on the xbox.

It irritates me also brother, alas old platform.

Still waiting for someone to pick it up and run with it.

Its an avcodec problem though.
download libavformat.dll copy in to dvd player folder codec .use dvd player
Why was this posted under python?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sounds like a corruption in your XBMC/HDD.... Never seen this happen over here...
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
Ever since I upgraded I am seeing this ALL the time now too. Along with a bunch of other problems... I upgraded just to get the upnp server, but now all my other stuff is messed up. Half the videos don't play and get that error, some just timeout and say that "playlist playback aborted, too many consecutive failed items". Some can't forward/rewind anymore and usually cut out mid-play, and some files even start playing from the middle of a different file... Some do work fine as they did before, but it seems my upgrade really messed some stuff up.

I don't think my HDD is corrupted since all these files worked fine before my upgrade. I really like the upnp server, so I don't want to roll back to my old version, but it's pointless if I can't play any of my media...
Funny none of you has read the sticky about reporting a problem and submitted a proper debug logfile via pastebin so far.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
I don't know if it's that funny...since all I did was state that I had a similar problem and never asked you or anyone else for anything. I guess humor is subjective though... have a ball, lol.
Well a debug log and reading the useful stickies could help to get rid of your problems. But as you wish...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] libavformat?0