media flag help
so i got all flags working expect the one displaying type of media, dvd, hddvd, blu-ray and such.

heres what i got so far in the nfo, i have been messing around with the strangers, since the studio wasnt in the flag folder.

but i still cant get the dvd logo to show up to the right of the studi when choosing the movie in xbmc.

<video>
<width>720</width>
<height>480</height>
<codec>MPEG Video</codec>
<formatinfo>MPEG Video</formatinfo>
<duration />
<bitrate />
<bitratemode>Variable</bitratemode>
<bitratemax />
<container>.IFO</container>
<codecid />
<codecidinfo />
<scantype />
<aspectdisplayratio>1.778</aspectdisplayratio>
</video>
<audio>
<language>eng</language>
<codec>AC-3</codec>
<channels>6</channels>
<bitrate />
</audio>
<audio>
<language>spa</language>
<codec>AC-3</codec>
<channels>6</channels>
<bitrate />
</audio>
<audio>
<language>fre</language>
<codec>AC-3</codec>
<channels>6</channels>
<bitrate />
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>spa</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>fre</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>spa</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>fre</language>
</subtitle>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
<title>The Strangers </title>
<rating>6.1</rating>
<year>2008</year>
<top250 />
<votes>25,850</votes>
<outline>A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown assailants. </outline>
<plot>After returning from a wedding reception, a couple staying in an isolated vacation house receive a knock on the door in the mid-hours of the night. What ensues is a violent invasion by three strangers, their faces hidden behind masks. The couple find themselves in a violent struggle, in which they go beyond what either of them thought capable in order to survive.</plot>
<tagline>Lock the door. Pretend you're safe. </tagline>
<runtime>85 min </runtime>
<thumb />
<fanart url="http://www.themoviedb.org/">
<thumb preview="image/backdrops/8363/The_Strangers_thumb.jpg">image/backdrops/8363/The_Strangers.jpg</thumb>
<thumb preview="image/backdrops/18509/The_Strangers-fanart_thumb.jpg">image/backdrops/18509/The_Strangers-fanart.jpg</thumb>
<thumb preview="image/backdrops/26576/backdrop_thumb.jpg">image/backdrops/26576/backdrop.jpg</thumb>
</fanart>
<mpaa> Rated R for violence/terror and language.</mpaa>
<certification>USA:R</certification>
<playcount />
<File />
<Path />
<filenameandpath />
<id>tt0482606</id>
<genre>Horror / Thriller</genre>
<credits>Bryan Bertino</credits>
<director>Bryan Bertino</director>
<premiered />
<status />
<studio>Rogue Pictures / 480i / / AC-3 / 6ch / eng / subeng / subspa / subfre / subspa / subfre</studio>
<studioreal>Rogue Pictures</studioreal>
attaching a file so you know what the problem is. media info plus is used, with the general option which i cant remember.

support skin based flagging or something

Stark doesn't yet make use of all the tags you have posted above in your nfo since XBMC doesn't yet scan them into the database.

The current workaround is a hack to add the info to the studio tag. I personally haven't used it yet, so I don't know a lot about it but there are a few threads in here that cover how it works extensively.
Yeah currently the only way to get a source flag displayed is by filename or manually entering it into the studio tag and changing detection.

I'm actually not sure if there is a better solution out there.
double post... sorry
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media flag help0