Media flag problems after update
I updated to the newest version of the skin and now the media flags for the video resolution aren't working. Any idea why? The studio and source ones are working ok, but the res will no longer display.

Anyone still have a copy of .9 so I can test to see what the problem is?
I am having the same problem you were having with your resolution flags not showing up. Would you mind giving me your solution? Or if anyone else knows? Thanks!
Also noticed the -big.png images are not working either. Sad ??
Anyone know of a solution? Sad
Use separate folders and it'll use the movie.tbn.
is there any way to get around this? im not really a fan of having seperate folders for each movie. With aeon stark 0.91 that wasnt a problem.

Currently my movies are stored like this

hd:\movies\moviename.mkv
\moviename2.mkv

hd2:\movies\moviename.mkv
\moviename2.mkv

and so on.. since it worked in aeon stark 0.91 im guessing there must be a way to get it working in auriga aswell?
I thought djh said he was keeping the -big.png capability still?
BUMP

id really like to know if theres a way to get the mediaflags to work without having seperate folders for each movie (like it did in stark 0.91)

Smile
I don't understand your problem.
my vids are simply stored in folders by genre
Action- adventure
animation
comedy
etc.

and everything's ok

The files are generated by medi info plus and all is perfect
BTW, the fanarts are name like this : moviename-fanart.jpg
I haven't tried with -big
i dont use media info or media companion for movies. all media flags worked great with aeon stark 0.91 read directly from the file names (standard scene naming). but with all releases after 0.91 it doesnt work. i just get ? marks on all media flags (other then bluray, for some reason it can still see if its bluray or not)
Because the only flag read from the filename now is the media source. All the other flags are read from the nfo file.
well, iv tried. i either get media flags working and no movie info / posters / fan art. or i get movie info, fanart and posters working but no media flag..

if anyone knows WHAT changed from 0.91 to auriga (that wont let it search filenames for Audio and Resolution plz let me know. There must be some way to weak the newer versions to do the same?

i cant see why this was changed. just so that u have to use another program to update ur stuff (instead of just scraping with xbmc and having it all work).
Because djh_'s media flag implementation (and all other media flag implementations for that matter) is skin specific. Media flags are not supported offically in xbmc. (yet)

Many things have changed, basically the entire structure of the xml file. You can see the differences by opening a .91 and an Auriga version of "Includes_MediaFlags.xml" located in the 720p folder.

Hope that helps,
--FF
so what do i need to change in the .xml to make it scan filenames instead of .nfo? tried looking throught the files but for someone who havnet done it b4, its just a big mess : )
um this is not exacly what you're looking for, but it should get you on your way.

I didn't want ANY of mine searching filenames, so i found any line that used
Quote:<visible>substring(listitem.filename,bluray)</visible>
and changed
Quote:<visible>substring(listitem.studio,bluray)</visible>

So anything you want to look in a filename instead of the studio tag should get changed to:
Quote:listitem.filename
from
Quote:listitem.studio

Let me know if that helps,
--FF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media flag problems after update0