Request for Testing
9.04.alpha1 needs testing for playing real DVDs or ISOs with css encoding.

If it works, that's great. If not them we need pastebin of xbmc.log and crashreporter log if there are any crashes.

Thanks.
tested and works flawlessly on the latest Mac Mini (core2 dual 2.26Ghz). thank-you for your hard work on this, it was the only thing i was waiting on. you ROCK!!

*a bit off topic: given there is no eject button on mac mini and my goal of using an apple remote as the only interface to this htpc, is there a way through the ui to eject a disk? think there might be a way to create a keybinding for EjectTray() to the remote, but wanted to know if i was missing something obvious (that my searching did not turn up). btw, if it matters, i am using the MediaStream theme.
bello Wrote:tested and works flawlessly on the latest Mac Mini (core2 dual 2.26Ghz). thank-you for your hard work on this, it was the only thing i was waiting on. you ROCK!!

*a bit off topic: given there is no eject button on mac mini and my goal of using an apple remote as the only interface to this htpc, is there a way through the ui to eject a disk? think there might be a way to create a keybinding for EjectTray() to the remote, but wanted to know if i was missing something obvious (that my searching did not turn up). btw, if it matters, i am using the MediaStream theme.

don't know if MediaStream has a eject, pm3.hd does. main screen, hit the red button (like you are going to exit), far right button is the eject.
davilla Wrote:don't know if MediaStream has a eject, pm3.hd does. main screen, hit the red button (like you are going to exit), far right button is the eject.

thnx davilla. i see what you mean in pm3.hd, but don't see the same option in mediastream. will look into adding this myself.

thnx again and sorry for hijacking this thread. keep up the good work Smile
Mediastream has a bit of a convoluted way to eject: go to 'videos', find the dvd drive, then use the context menu: the 'eject' option is there.
EMHMark3 Wrote:Mediastream has a bit of a convoluted way to eject: go to 'videos', find the dvd drive, then use the context menu: the 'eject' option is there.

thnx EMHMark3. i actually just modified the "restart" button to eject.
Code:
$ diff MediaStream/720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml MediaStream/720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml.1
228c228
<  <onclick>XBMC.Eject()</onclick>
---
>  <onclick>XBMC.RestartApp()</onclick>

now, let's get this thread back on track! Has anyone else had a chance to test DVD playback with 9.04 alpha1??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request for Testing0