Anyone have stark .9 still?
I'm trying to fix a problem and I need .9 of stark if someone still has the windows installer.
I have an older version of stark. I am not sure I know what you mean by windows installer though.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
there was no "installer" in the traditional sense .. just a Aeon Stark directory you dropped into the skins dir
i have. only difference from the stock .9 is the time and end time mod. no installer though.
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
I found a copy, and there is a difference. I managed to get everything worked out.
The First version .90 of Stark from aeonproject.com that I have the /media/flags images are black, the later versions are white. Among other things.

Here it is if you still need it: http://www.mediafire.com/?1imotgoyrz5
sentinel41 Wrote:I found a copy, and there is a difference. I managed to get everything worked out.

Is there any reason why you aren't sharing what the problem was? I'm running the latest and haven't seen any issues with it.
The problem was with the way the skin picked up media flags. It changed from parsing the name to using the database. I like using the internal database, and I already used flags like that in the naming structure for other reasons. I knew a change was made, but because I didn't have the older files, I couldn't make a comparison to see what was changed. I did manage to get my hands on the older file that I was looking for and made the changes I needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone have stark .9 still?0