Issues with Party Mode and smart playlist
I don't know if this are supposed to work like this but I don't see the logicl and it seems odd to me...

When in library mode, I go to "playlists" and there I have 3 options: "Party Mode Playlist", "New PlayList..." and "New Smart Playlist...".

1) When I click on "Party Mode Playlist", nothing happens. Is this supposed to be like this?

If I open the context menu on "Party Mode Playlist" I can click on "Play In Party Mode" and music starts playing. If I go back to the "playlists" option in the music library and click on "Party Mode Playlist", still, nothing happens. Is it also supposed to be like this?

2) If I click on "New Smart Playlist..." also, nothing happens, I'm not able to create "smart playlists"? Clicking on "New Playlist..." works fine and I can create normal playlists... Why I'm not able to create "smart playlists"?

That's about it...
Sounds like you are using AEON Stark, which hasn't implemented the smartplaylisteditor.

Use PM3.HD before commenting on whether things are broken.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That may be the case for #2 (but I didn't know it worked like that, I thought that when the skin basis were done, it would be used for most dialogs, even if it didn't display everything correctly, I thought it was supposed to show something at least...) but it's not for problem #1. I tested this on PM3.HD and the same thing happens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with Party Mode and smart playlist0