[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use XBMC and Vista Media Center with a MCE remote with EventGhost
Yeah, I noticed the delay too so I didn't map the volume keys and instead let Win7 handle it. Then it works without multiple presses for me as it's just like a MS media button, but of course then you don't see the volume graphics in XBMC. Though as the volume graphics lacks any number it's not much use anyway imo.
Quote:Yeah, I noticed the delay too so I didn't map the volume keys and instead let Win7 handle it. Then it works without multiple presses for me as it's just like a MS media button, but of course then you don't see the volume graphics in XBMC. Though as the volume graphics lacks any number it's not much use anyway imo.

My problem is that the volume keys do nothing. They won't control the Windows volume, nor will they control the XBMC volume.

Originally, I didn't map the volume keys either because I read that they would work out the box with XBMC 9.11. They didn't though, so I mapped them. That is when I got the delay where I have to press repeatedly to change the volume any substantial amount. I'm simply wanting to be able to press and hold to turn the volume up or down. Sadly, I'm on XP. Wish I had the money to upgrade to 7. Considering taking it off my Macbook and throwing it on the HTPC.
I have translated your guide to Danish and added a few tweaks of my own. You can find the danish version here
Figured out what I was doing wrong. Everything is working now.
Thanks for this guide, was having a helluva time stopping Eventghost from sending commands to TMT AND XBMC at the same time. This resolved that, and I think I'm back to being pleasantly happy with my XBMC setup. Smile
Thanks for this nice guide.

I have just one little problem. When I watch some movies I have to hit the pause button twice in order to get it work, the same with the play button. When I hit the button just one time the movie jumps 1 sec forward.

I`m using Win 7 64bit and 9.11.

Edit: Ok I figured it out. I just inserted a second space command/p command.
XBMC NOT WORKING WITH VISTA ?please help
Quote:XBMC NOT WORKING WITH VISTA ?please help

too much information!!No
instaliren ja aber abspielen geht kann nix
iregendetwas mach ich falsch!?
KANNS DU MIR BITTE HELFEN
hi would anyone be interested in trying to get this working with skygo, i have an exe that runs in xbmc but no remote at present ?

Otj
Kwdsbg Canada Goose Sale Wksi
Tmxnrwy Canada Goose Jakke Amhphco
Wnzbow Canada Goose Tyzmgcnbcw
Pciq canadagoosejakkeoutletdkk.com Ovsmddp
Wkozsasyqy
I made an account just to post this. The people having issue with the "Vista MCE remote" (AKA "ORC-1100" or "VRC-1100" Amazon Link), you have to use the plugin "auvisio VRC-1100 Ro" in EventGhost. That is not a typo, that is the exact name of the plug-in. You can now see the events show up on the left.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use XBMC and Vista Media Center with a MCE remote with EventGhost3