• 5(current)
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu
_BJ1 Wrote:What?

Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

_BJ1
wow works great thanks
The original link on page one does not work anymore - where do I get this? I downloaded the link listed here -

Quote:Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

But I am not sure if this was for pre-eden - I am running Dahrma
Hey,

Has/did/was this plugin ever updated for pre-Eden? I'm using the version in the link above, but unfortuently it fails to return any results.

Hopefully this will be updated soon as it was/is a great little plugin.
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Has/did/was this plugin ever updated for pre-Eden? I'm using the version in the link above, but unfortuently it fails to return any results.

Hopefully this will be updated soon as it was/is a great little plugin.

It works with the nightly pre edens. Install the zip from post #60 .
Hey,

Interestingly that's the one I'm using? However the plugin refuses to return any results for me using the 11th Nov nightly...

I'll uninstall an try again,

Cheers,
Pat~
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Interestingly that's the one I'm using? However the plugin refuses to return any results for me using the 11th Nov nightly...

I'll uninstall an try again,

Cheers,
Pat~

That's strange. I am on the 11th
XBMCSetup-20111110-26cc297-master.exe 11-Nov-2011 11:41

I just happen to try this addon earlier today. I had it for a while. It didn't work. Then later I saw your post and installed the zip from #60 by unzipping to the addons folder. Then it worked.
Copied plugin.audio.listenliveeu to a ATV2 with WinSCP and it works there also. That ATV has Nov. 5th nightly.
Dixon Butz Wrote:That's strange. I am on the 11th
XBMCSetup-20111110-26cc297-master.exe 11-Nov-2011 11:41

I just happen to try this addon earlier today. I had it for a while. It didn't work. Then later I saw your post and installed the zip from #60 by unzipping to the addons folder. Then it worked.
Copied plugin.audio.listenliveeu to a ATV2 with WinSCP and it works there also. That ATV has Nov. 5th nightly.

Thats great news, at least i know the issue is probably specific to my setup, ill figure it out and report back as i do miss this plugin, its great for listening to the F1 with some random video feed Nod

Cheers for the info and ill post back my findings.

Pat~
Plugin works great!

Is it possible to get station name to show in the skin?

I''m using pre-eden pvr version with transparency skin and the label name when playing a radio station is empty.
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
Debug info :
To correct the error I saw in the log "WARNING: 'xbmc.output()' is depreciated and will be removed in future releases"
I replaced xbmc.output by xbmc.log in default.py

Could someone update the script in the repo?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
Is this getting updated or not? I'm getting the "Cannot process flags argument with a compiled pattern" on openelec (xbmc-dharma), just as many others...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Same here, same error. Always listen to radio during holidays. Is this no longer supported for Dharma?
The plugin will not start out of the favorites (home menu, favorites). The stream starts for 1 second. Can anybody help me. Xbmc 11 beta, win 64bit.
I love this plugin!

Any chance for a Eden supported version?
Miss this on my ATV2 Sad
Guys,

Uninstall your current version and install Listenliveeu from Post #60 in this Thread. It runs under Eden too.

_BJ1
But i can't start radiostations out of the favorites. Help please.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu1