Aeon 1080p backdrops
Seeing as the link has been removed from the Aeon website due to heavy traffic, does anyone by any chance have all the backdrops downloaded somewhere? Would you be able to supply those?

Thanks
I do, and I will see if I can find a place to host them, there are about 700mb of them!!!

If anyone knows a site that would be able to hold such a file let me know!

Another big issue for me is that I am currently on campus, until tomorrow (hell yea break next week) and we have MASSIVE bw restrictions, so I don't know if i'll be able to upload this, in a few days i'll be golden.

--FF
Feel free to download:

Movie:
Movie Package 1
Movie Package 2
Movie Package 3
Movie Package 4

TV-Shows:
TV-Shows Package 1
TV-Shows Package 2

Games:
Games Package 1
Games Package 2

Music:
Music Package 1

Pictures:
Picture Package 1

EDIT: I've found a backdrop archive for the settings menu. It looks really nice:

Here is the download link:

Settings:
Settings Package 1

super duper noob question: where do you put these? Tongue
Super duper noob reply: Click on the link and see?

=> rapidshare

Thanks btw.
abba77 Wrote:super duper noob question: where do you put these? Tongue

If you mean in XBMC, anywhere you want. You go into your settings & customize and tell Stark where you have the files. It doesn't matter, but for the sake of a clean directory structer I have mine

\media\backdrops\xxx (tv, movies, pic etc)

and when I find new ones I toss them in.
haha thanks xan.

you too quebert. thanks. didnt realise it was custom path selection.
FWIW, all 4 movie parts have the same list of items, and so do both TV parts. Don't know about the games. Bad upload?
Well, it's a multi-part RAR, you NEED all 4 to get all the files, however, when you unrar part1, it unRARs ALL files. so clicking on part1 is the same as clicking on part2, you can really unrar from whichever file you want. This MIGHT be the cause of your problem.

If this is not, did the RAR give an error when you extracted part1?

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:Well, it's a multi-part RAR, you NEED all 4 to get all the files, however, when you unrar part1, it unRARs ALL files. so clicking on part1 is the same as clicking on part2, you can really unrar from whichever file you want. This MIGHT be the cause of your problem.

If this is not, did the RAR give an error when you extracted part1?

--FF

I didn't know that about multipart RARs -- learn something every day. No, no errors. So I guess we're good to go. Yay!
hi ...

does anyone know (djh?) how much bandwidth hosting a mirror of the images might be? If anyone can advise me of what the usage was per month, I might be able to host a mirror of the images. I've no problems hosting the 700mb worth of files, i have the space, i just want to know the monthly usage, if possible.

thanks,
dwight s.
Why not host them on deviantart?
Anyone have any more backdrops? The ones included in the pack a few pages ago is great, but I'd love a source of some more.
xecutionx Wrote:Anyone have any more backdrops? The ones included in the pack a few pages ago is great, but I'd love a source of some more.

Good Place to start would be Home Theater Backdrops then try google image search.
Long time lurker, but I would be more than willing to host these backdrops on a site. I own and maintain more than one webserver, so I have no issues doing so. I have actually thought about creating my own site to host general, movie and TV screens and backdrops. It seems that even with the great sites already out there, there still is no single good source for any of those.

I am currently getting the rars, painfully, one by one from rapidshare. Once I get this, ill put them up for people to download.

-J

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 1080p backdrops0