[XBOX] Post pictures of your XBMC for Xbox setup....
Living room:
Pioneer 1018
52" samsung 720p DLP
tsc rears, yamaha fronts, olympus lineaum center.
Bed room:
yahama htr-5760 (oldie but goodie)
32" 720p visio
c2d e6550 in antec nsk2400 case (w/logitech dinovo keyboard !boner!)
360!
tsc center, klh fronts, klh rears jbl 10' sub

i'll probably buy a "set" of decent speakers when i move out of this place along with a projector.

XBMC is fed by a server with 6 750GB drives hooked to a dell perc 5 in raid 5. About 615 "DVDs" right now. Eventually everything will be in a node0 and i'll actully take advantage of the nuvo system i still have in a box and the zone 2 that the pioneer is capable of. Also, still waiting for retail ATSC (or QAM) HD modulators to come on the market. That will make HD distrubution a snap!
hi (newbie)

what skin are you running - pre1014

im running a pc with xbmc on a pioneer 43" plazma, and a original xbox running xbmc in the bedroom feeding the 85" projector with remote control screen.
I'm running horizon vol IV- an aeon mod. Using an xbox friendly version made by paul on these boards. Link to all of his xbox friendly skins (its also in his sig):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cfea3...a10b605538

@lotus: PICS!
pre1014 Wrote:I'm running horizon vol IV- an aeon mod. Using an xbox friendly version made by paul on these boards. Link to all of his xbox friendly skins (its also in his sig):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cfea3...a10b605538

@lotus: PICS!

Anything tricky to use? I'm new to skinning.
The setup in my sig:
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
That's not an XBOX Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
My livingroom setup....

* Hardmodded XBOX with 160GB HDD running the most recent XBMC SVN version
* Sony STR-DB930 receiver
* B&W DM220i speakers
* 1TB NAS (CH3SNAS)
* 82cm 16:9 Philips TV (you're looking at the excelent Focus skin)
* Sennheizer wireless headphone
* Logitech Harmony 885 universal remote
* HP iPaq PDA (running WM6.1) with the Brunz app for remote controlling over wifi

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:That's not an XBOX Smile

I claim temporary dyslexia!
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
This looks like a fun thread.
I'll match your vehicle pics.

Now you see it...

Now you don't
I used an HTPC case for my old Crystal XBOX. I changed the XBOX original HDD with a new 2,5" unit for reduce the noise (all the data are on an external NAS) and now I use a wireless PAD and the Xir REMOTE for turn on/off the xbox with the remote.

I also added a blu neon under the case ...

These are the photos.

XBMC 1 : XBOX + HD 2,5" 160Gb + Case SILVERSTONE LASCALA LC04 + Logitech Harmony ONE remote
XBMC 2 : ATV2
NAS server : CPU Intel ATOM 1,6Ghz + MB ECS 945GCT-D + 1Gb RAM + Storage 160Gb 2,5" for O.S. and 1Tb 3,5" for data + Windows XP
Mattsweb Wrote:XBMC set up in action

Looks like I am lost, is this the current PM III? What view is this? Thank you.
That's PMIIIHD.
Quote:Post your setup

Shocked XBOX -> TV Shocked

hells yeah
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
My Setup

42" Panasonic Plasma, Sony Sound System, HD Box

XBMC:

Limited Clear Xbox v1.4, 320Gb Hdd, X3CP, X3 Chip, HDTV Cables, White Power LED & Blue inside case
Running Latest SVN XBMC at 1080i

Black XBOX NAS: Server

Running Xebian (Debian) Linux, 750gb IDE (replaced dvd drive) & 500gb IDE Harddrive, Cromwell Bios
Runs Webserver, Samba, IRC, Ushare Upnp (HD content to xbox 360) Torrentflux, Ftp server etc.

Xbox 360:

Front Lights Changed to White & Blue, 160hdd (only shows as 120gb WD due to HDDhackr)

The Xbox Nas serves all my files to Laptops, Desktop & XBMC is up 24/7 and runs my website so i can control things from work. Nerd

I do plan on replacing the Xbox XBMC with a Htpc Running Linux XBMC very soon. The xbox is just getting to old with the HD era.

Image Xbox Nas (black One) Clear Xbox is a spare.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Post pictures of your XBMC for Xbox setup....0