[MOD] Modifications of PM3.HD skin XML files for (EEETop) Touchscreen Displays (Mod)
rotogrip800 Wrote:Thanks for the update.

I have a 22" ELO Touchscreen I picked up.

Is this only designed for EEETop or any touchscreen display?

Thanks again !

Don't you think the best is to try it...? Wink

It has been designed for every touchscreen (from 7'' to 24'', 16/9 or 16/10) even if mine is an EEETop. Homewer, it has never been tested on any multitouch device (at least, not by me)

Rgs,
NIce work.
Im not so familiar with the internals of xbmc, but would it be possible to add the backbutton in the imageviewing-mode?
madmooose Wrote:NIce work.
Im not so familiar with the internals of xbmc, but would it be possible to add the backbutton in the imageviewing-mode?

It's done ! Since DjToll made it (great job man Wink

I just reimplemented (with my own feeling) what he did. But the complex part was done by him...

Rgs,
LoloMc² Wrote:Don't you think the best is to try it...? Wink

It has been designed for every touchscreen (from 7'' to 24'', 16/9 or 16/10) even if mine is an EEETop. Homewer, it has never been tested on any multitouch device (at least, not by me)

Rgs,

Yeah, I just wasnt sure if i was going to keep the monitor if it didnt work.

Never the less, opened it this weekend and connected it.

Only thing I'm confused on, it seems to work identical to the regular PM3 skin. The touch works the same when I have that one chosen instead of the touch one.

Then, when I do enable the touch skin, whether I mark the circle for Enable touchscreen or not, the skin seems to act the same.

Does anyone else experience the same?

Also, is there a way to check the Qeued/now playing list without using a keyboard and bringing up the menu with C ?
Hi,
just found this thread searching the web for a xbmc touchscreen solution.

First: I'm a xbmc Newbie ;-)

So here are some questions:

- Do I have to install xbmc on existing Linux/Windows System or is it possible to use the touchscreen feature even if i installed xbmc on a "naked" system via Live-CD?

- Is there any driver required for the touchscreen?

- Does the Modification work with xbmc 11.0 (Eden) ?

Best regards an thanks for answers

MST

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modifications of PM3.HD skin XML files for (EEETop) Touchscreen Displays (Mod)0