iMedia (Alpha) - Manage your Movies, Create NFOs, etc. (Open Source C# .NET)
Hi,
so here is the first alpha of my media manager software with codename "iMedia".

Some of the special features are :

• Auto Update iMedia
  • Programm Localization Feature
  • Scraper Plugin support (IMDB/OFDB Plugins come with Installation)
  • Export Plugin support
  • Easy & Clean Design
  • Automatic Import with Fileinfos
  • Multiposterdownloader for each Scraper

Where can I download it ?
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfile..._id=677636

iMedia_32 = 32-Bit System
iMedia_64 = 64-Bit System

What are the requirements?

- Internet connection to download the data
- Patience - it downloads alot of data and images and this takes some time
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 - 32bit and 64bit versions ( can w
- .Net Framework 3.5

What is Plugin Support?

If you are a programmer it`s easy to create a new Scraper or Export. So the programm is more flexibel. Ask me for more infos.

On Sourceforge :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/imediamanager

mafis90
Oh god damn, what a great Tool. If I had this tool months ago this would spare me a lot of hard manual work Smile thank u so much because I have since a few weeks a lot of new files Smile

auf Deutsch:
Großartige Arbeit Smile ich dank dir viermals, hab grad nen Batze neue Files die ich noch bearbeiten muss und damit geht das natürlich ruck zuck! Habs eben auch mal getestet und das funktioniert einwandfrei bisher. Falls bugs auftauchen geb ich bescheid Smile

mhm first bug I cant export any movie its open the window but with a single or doubleclick nothing happen, do I something wrong?
The Export work, but there is no feedback. Comes with the next update.
@mafis90

Hi,

great piece of software. And the best - it uses the OFDB in german! Thanx for that. I tried IMedia several times and now i have two export feature request.

1. When i export in a folder named like the in OFDB found movie name, the movie file should also be copied in this folder.

2. When i export the nfo file, without folder, the tumb (*.tmb) and the fanart (*.fanart) should always be exported in the folder where the movie is. Of course each file should have the original movie name.

Thanx again in advance.

Efty
I update the first post. I upload my first Alpha Version of iMedia.

Changes are:

- IMDB Scraper Plugin added
- Auto Update integrated
- Localization for German/English ( search user for localization in other languages)
- Fix many,many Bugs

Plans for the Version 0.2.0 :

- Edit function for Movies in Database

@efty.edge: comes with the next Update :-D

mafis90
@mafis90

Hello again,

I'm testing the new Version. I found one Bug. When i search e. g. CLEOPATRA.avi, iMedia retrieves the Filminfos like charm but when it detectes the Movieinfos the 'Add Movie' Selection box appears. So far so good but in the Titel Field stands 'CLEOPATRA AVI'. So the Fileextension blocks the automatic search of the movie in the online database. It must cut off.

So long.

Efty

p.s. Sorry for my horrible english.
With the next Update there comes a new SzenenRegEx.xml and a Option in the Options Form to add new "Cut Names" to the XML File and all after the last point are ignored.

Next Version comes tomorrow.

For the moment you can add a new line in the SzenenRegEx.xml like <item>avi<item>.
New Version 0.1.2:
- Fix Autoupdate Bug
- Add new Cutwords at Options
- Fix other small Bugs

To download the update go to Options -> Info and click on Update, Autoupdate doesn't work because there is a Bug, but the Bug is fixed with this Version. So the next versions can downloaded with auto update.

The Full XBMC Export comes tomorrow, because tomorrow begins weekend so i have enough time.

mafis90
Works ok here. You should make the default language English though. I can understand the German, but I doubt most others will Smile
And you should add an exception handler for when a page is not found (404). Clicking "continue" works, but it's not very pretty.

Also, when it hits a "video ts" directory the program stops scanning.
And it can't find the infor for a movie called "Gadjo Dilo" eventhough it does exist on IMDB -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122082/

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Ok, default language english for what ? The Programm, the Scraper or language selection at Import ?

Scrarper & Language Selection you can edit at the Options Form.

Default Language for the Programm is English, but i test it only when the systeme is really english. I have to test it on other languages systeme.

The Bugs fixed today with the update.
The installation and updates are in German Smile
Thanks for the fixes...will test asap!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:The installation and updates are in German Smile
Thanks for the fixes...will test asap!

personally i love to have a program that speaks my language by default Wink
cheers,azido :;):
@Bram77 Ok, the Updates are no probleme ( can be english or german) and a new installation comes this weekend with english language.
That's typically German Wink

Bram77 Wrote:That's typically German Wink

hrhr.. says the guy that want to have the defaults changed Tongue
cheers,azido :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMedia (Alpha) - Manage your Movies, Create NFOs, etc. (Open Source C# .NET)1