• 4(current)
Change is coming...
These changes just look sick. You are unbelievable. Can't wait to try these out.
I for one applaud the fact that original ideas (sketches) did pan out, these look much more like they fit in the aesthetics of Aeon and I'm already sold on the idea of seeing series artwork behind the episode artwork. Big Grin

And like the person who suggested series name label, I too (+1) think that would complement the visuals you have going here.. Perhaps with the "number of episodes" label "STAR TREK, 44 Episodes". Think of it as thinking out loud, more than a feature request (I can just add myself later anyway..) Smile
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
I think djh_ meant .... a change of pants!!! Big Grin
I guess I'm the only one that find the poster / episode thumb combo... strange.
I don't know, but to me it doesn't look like they fit together. Doesn't feel as organized as the rest of the skin. Oo
Isn't there also a redundancy? Having a dominant visual part like the poster repeated through 24 episodes. Is season/series poster really needed past selection?
Oh is there a way we can have an adult section like in the old Aeon?
Thanks.
Steve_McQueen Wrote:I guess I'm the only one that find the poster / episode thumb combo... strange.
I don't know, but to me it doesn't look like they fit together. Doesn't feel as organized as the rest of the skin. Oo
Isn't there also a redundancy? Having a dominant visual part like the poster repeated through 24 episodes. Is season/series poster really needed past selection?

I agree. It would look much better if episode picture would be just under the poster so you can see whole poster.
Anyway I love the new view for movies!
asphinx Wrote:And like the person who suggested series name label, I too (+1) think that would complement the visuals you have going here.. Perhaps with the "number of episodes" label "STAR TREK, 44 Episodes". Think of it as thinking out loud, more than a feature request (I can just add myself later anyway..) Smile

I actually had that in mind but couldn't find the label. Duh. So yes, it'll be there.
looks great! Smile
A (possibly premature) feature request: it would be nice if the opacity of the background of the list is configurable
You didn't really look at the first post, did you.
can we get a pic of this view for Music?
im really looking forward to these list views. nothing better than a nice simple list sometimes. they look gorgeous
PainToad Wrote:+1, I do like descriptions without having to press the i button. But dam that looks sexy...I mean....good.

+1 TV show information without having to press a button would be great for me also. Thing that I am wishing for most is a Watched Overlay as I can never remember the last episode I watched.
:confused2:
Question. Would it be a good idea to separate out the episode number in it's own column, or have the description not go right under it ?
Right now it's a little difficult to see when your eyes are traveling the screen.
Yes, thanks DJH, theses screens look good.

Like Broads, watched overlay (like in Horizonz for example) would be great

Thanks again DJH for your great work
Well, before everyone decides to chip in with their fine-tuning suggestions for something that's not even roughly tuned - oh wait, you've beaten me to it.

To save you any more time, I should probably stress that the TV show bit might not even be used. I'd still rather have a separate style for that section, so take those screens with a pinch of salt. All that switching between fanarts and content types is a bit too much for this view.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change is coming...0