• 2(current)
Change is coming...
Wow now that is making my mouth water Smile
I love it Smile
That TV view is looking sexy.
Id love to see some sort of episode description though.

-Ash-
Nice stuff, Duncan!
Quote:It doesn't look like it and to be honest I think they're better off on the info screen.

I'm totally cool with it also, but I just wanted to make sure AEON in a whole is going to support Studio Flags.

--FF

djh_ : That TV view looks AMAZING.
I have 2 requests:

1) Progress indicator. This doesn't need to be a scrollbar necessarily (that's what PGUP ad PGDN are for) but being able to tell where I am in my library is crucial. Even just a dot on the side that scrolls for overall library progress would be great.
2) Along the same line, while scrolling show the alphabet letter it's on. This is a great feature that just makes such a view much more usable.

That said I'm stoked for what looks like my new default view! Great work!

Do you have any plans to add a "Fanart" view like that in PM3.HD? A small poster/info along the bottom, a long list along the side, and the rest of the screen is fanart? It seems most of your skins are designed to showcase the poster at the expense of the fanart but it'd be nice to see a view that flips the priority for those with the opposite preference :0)
The Episode list looks fantastic. I suppose I would change what the sub-line says, as I don't really care too much which director directed that particular episode.. A one-line synopsis of episode might be better, or something else, I don't know. But that is something that could be hacked/modded in later. Or an option... (should DJH_'s beautiful face shine on an option he might not use...)
But, really, other than that.. it looks great!
Oh if i might make a suggestion, episode thumbs look cropped in stark they have the same aspect ratio as posters but they need to be 4:3 or close to that. thanks
kruykaze Wrote:Oh if i might make a suggestion, episode thumbs look cropped in stark they have the same aspect ratio as posters but they need to be 4:3 or close to that. thanks

Why would they need to be 4:3? There are plenty of 16:9 episode thumbs out there.
I am wrong... apparently feature already exists... Guess I just never noticed...

--FF
Helps to know a bit more about existing options before premature feature requests, don't you think?

djh_ Wrote:Image

This is totally incredible.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
djh_ Wrote:Helps to know a bit more about existing options before premature feature requests, don't you think?

Might you consider making the episode thumbs slightly transparent as to show the poster through them? Smile
Just my 2 cents, otherwise it looks amazing.
Oh man! I need to go change my pants now...

--FF
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change is coming...0