Get/post your emulators for the "Launcher" plugin here...
rausch101 Wrote:Has anyone had any luck with mapping gamepad/joystick buttons for save/load/reset/FFW/rewind with all of these emluators?

Some of the emulators don't have built-in hotkey support for the save/load/reset/FFW/rewind. I've tried using EventGhost to just use keyboard emulation when a joystick button is pressed. It works at first, but it inevitably crashes my EventGhost after around 10-30 presses.

Anyone have this problem and/or solution? Anyone have a different approach? Maybe with a different program?

Note: I am currently using an XBOX1 gamepad connected through USB with the XBCD drivers if that's of any relevancy.

Get Xpadder. It's designed specifically for the XBOX1 gamepad. You can map keyboard buttons directly to the buttons, as well as mouse inputs and macros and stuff. The only problem with this method is that you would need to have some way of telling the computer to run xpadder only when the emus are on, else you'll always be getting weird inputs in XBMC (unless you map them to the F# keys?).
thanks digitalhigh. I was able to get the save/load working with everything.

Still trying to get it to work smoothly with all of the emulators and xbmc through eventghost. Since SNES uses R and L and genesis uses white/black (on XBOX1 controller), it would be nice to switch which buttons are turbo for each emulator
rausch101 Wrote:thanks digitalhigh. I was able to get the save/load working with everything.

Still trying to get it to work smoothly with all of the emulators and xbmc through eventghost. Since SNES uses R and L and genesis uses white/black (on XBOX1 controller), it would be nice to switch which buttons are turbo for each emulator

Is there maybe a config file or something you can manually edit to get it to work right?
hi guys.

ive downloaded your emulators and they are all working, except that no romz are loading. its just a blank screen and nothing happens
Hi,

The PJ64 in the pac did not work for me. I have win7 64bit.

Anyone else have an issue?
digitalhigh Wrote:The only N64 emu that I found works with Launcher's command line is Project64, ver 1.7.0.49. Something about the way it handles the quotation marks around the rom name.

This version was very hard to find for me, as I believe they were charging for it. If you can't locate it, PM me, and I can probably help you find it. Wink

Thank you so much digitalhigh, I got a hold of project 64 ver 1.7.0.49 and it works like a charm.
You saved me a lot of trouble.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get/post your emulators for the "Launcher" plugin here...0