can someone point in the right direction.? weather is not working
I been using mediasteam and just got into using aeon and really like the clean look. i'm trying to configure it and i'm really stump. i download .91 of aeon (stark)

1) I can't seem to get weather to work. I'm not getting any info to populate when i select weather. When i switch to any of the other skins the weather is working fine.

2) in mediastream...when when you launch visualisation...you get an option to look for lyrics...I can't seem to get the same feature in Aeon. is there another shortcut key for that.

thanks in advance.
sevenlas Wrote:I been using mediasteam and just got into using aeon and really like the clean look. i'm trying to configure it and i'm really stump. i download .91 of aeon (stark)

1) I can't seem to get weather to work. I'm not getting any info to populate when i select weather. When i switch to any of the other skins the weather is working fine.

2) in mediastream...when when you launch visualisation...you get an option to look for lyrics...I can't seem to get the same feature in Aeon. is there another shortcut key for that.

thanks in advance.
You likely need to update your version of XBMC - I had the same issue. Check the first post of the Tips and FAQs thread above.
Juanflaco thanks man..that did the trick.

i check aeonproject site but there wasn't any info.

anyway after a quick search (now that i know what i'm looking for) everything is working as is.

thanks again man.
Any other ideas? I'm running the latest SVN, weather does not work in Aeon. Works fine in all other skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can someone point in the right direction.? weather is not working0