Gracenote’s CDDB® internet music database
can you replace freedb by gracenote ?
can you replace allmusic by something working ?
regards bye Smile
<span style=\'color:3300cc\'>xbox v1.3 pal - dvd samsung - unleachx - rgb display on 16/9 flat screen - remote control</span>
Sad 
gracenote’s internet cddb cost money license and/or subscribe too, (doesn't it?), freedb.org is free. why would you pay for gracenote?

ps! allmusic doesn't need replacement!, allmusic updated/changed their website so we 'only' need to update the xbmc code to match.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
besides paying gracenote for the number of users using it we would also have to send a copy of the application for approval (at least that was how it was done 5 years ago).
gracenote <-> freedb, not a hard choice Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hum, gracenote needs money i did not know this affair , coz i use qcd (gracenote built in) on pc computers with firewall, pestpatrol, etc and it works but; i excuse myself .
i've noticed  "allmusic updated/changed their website ".
thank you very much
best regards
<span style=\'color:3300cc\'>xbox v1.3 pal - dvd samsung - unleachx - rgb display on 16/9 flat screen - remote control</span>
fyi, gracenote has always charged for their cddb-service (which is the reason freedb.org was created). reason you don't pay seprately to gracenote with retail software is that the software maker already paid gracenote a royalty/license fee for including it in their software
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gracenote’s CDDB® internet music database0