[HELP] Requesting help from Jezz on 3d coverflow
I have been messing around with the movie 3d coverflow view to try and get the thumbnails lower and smaller to then put in fanart as the background. The fanart is easy, but I am having trouble with adjusting the thumbnails. I have lowered and resized them, but the problem comes with getting them back aligned once they go downwards. I simply changed the posy for the 3 different control groups and the focused item. The right control group moves out right and they become more in a straight line as the posy goes down. If you could point me in the right direction on what I might be missing, I would be very grateful. Myself and Rocky have both been messing around with it, but haven't quite got it right. I thought I would ask the creator for some help.

Code

VERY rough screenshot of what I have done, but gives a look of where I am trying to go.

OK am almost there just need to fix the animations for the center icons.

Update: OK iam really having bother with these damn animations i cant seem to get the damn things to match lol driving me mad.
seriously though it may not seem like it its heaps easier to make coverflow from scratch than too modify an existing one.
you may also want to add/modify this <camera x="640" y="500" /> to the main groups so they don't point up so much
If I were to create a new one, is it best to start from the focused postion and then move the outer controls?
indeed you start from the focus move outwards on each side but make sure you do even spaces for all the icons or you will get screwed when it comes to animating it and they are all different.
Once you have the layout set you copy and past the whole lot then add int he container.OnNext stuff and animate them then do the other side when you have that one perfect
Thanks for getting me in the right direction. One last quick questions. What exactly does the camera tag do. The wiki was very short about it.
it moves the camera position for the 3d rotating stuff by default its dead center of the screen which works fine with the current pm3.hd coverflow but with yours the y needs to be lower so all the points rotate correct basically its why you smaller one looks like all the icons are point up because they are still trying to point to the center of the screen not the middle of your main icon
That is what I needed to hear. It has me moving along pretty good now. Thanks so much for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Requesting help from Jezz on 3d coverflow0