HD content - Important or Not Important ?
@TomJensen, Nazgulled: Both of you grow up, and stop now.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
TomJensen Wrote:Hopefully, one of these days you will grow up to realize that the world extends to more than your basement, and your narrowminded definition of what's good--that a "good" movie depends on more than its pixel count, but more on how it resonates with the viewer. Then again, judging from the your feeble mindset, most likely not.
OMG, what does that got to do with anything? Well, let me answer that for you, NOTHING! Nobody is talking about a "good" or "bad" movie, I honestly don't know where you got that from. No matter the movie you watch, picture quality wise, HD will always be superior...

If you can't look at a movie, doesn't matter which, in both Blu-Ray 1080p and DVD PAL/NTSC and tell the difference between them in picture quality, you have poor eyesight, your TV sucks or you don't know how to appreciate picture quality. This has always been my argument and it's strong enough.

And I don't understand why you're so offended by this, but I couldn't care less...
I dunno how this thread has lasted this long...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD content - Important or Not Important ?0