Default to Season's Poster when lack of Show Poster
This is a suggestion for those of us who use a skin that uses posters instead of banners for TV Shows. I think it would be nice if your scraper settings were set to prefer posters and a show doesn't have a poster that XBMC would use a season's poster (if it exists) instead of defaulting to the banner. I have had several TV shows scraped that TheTVdb.com has posters for their seasons, but not for the entire show itself. The banners look just awful squished in there, and I'd much prefer to have a poster that actually looks like something. The priority should go as such:

1. Show Poster
  2. Season Poster
  3. Show Banner
PM3.HD does ask if you prefer posters. It is in scraper settings when you are setting content. If you scrap a banner and want a poster, simply go to the site and pick your own out and save it in your tv show folder. Doing that will also save you time on scraping in the future.
I understand that. Aeon (the skin I am using) does the same thing. Downloading the posters is what I have been doing right now. I just thought it would be a nice feature to do so automatically, or at least let those posters appear in the Thumbnail selection screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default to Season's Poster when lack of Show Poster0